CuckoldFart.com

Posted On Affinder And Craiglist

phil lison

My housemate/ lodger fucked a black guy before. She posted an add on Craigslist and met him in a hotel. I told be that I wanna watch. She did let me and went without me. She told me that she wants to good all out and she can't do it if I'm in a room.we had a big fight but she went to fuck him anyway.

She said she got his number and she will call him. She needs to make sure he was cool with the whole cuckold lifestyle.
The next few nights, Ellen and Tony talked on the phone. She told him about our lifestyle and I was on edge hoping he was cool with everything. As he answered, she began to smile and said hold on. She told me, he has been with a few couples like us. I smiled and couldn't wipe the smile off my face. She then told me to leave them alone, I need to talk with Tony.
After about a hour later, Ellen yelled for me. I walked in the bedroom and she was laying on the bed nude with her legs spread. She was still on the phone with Tony and all she did was point toward her pussy. I went straight for her pussy but as always I had to lie on floor and wank 

current is jo, pics below and these are on aff

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

I am willing the first time that Jo she is going to be with a black man not to be present. We will arrange together the meeting but I will stay home all dressed up and in my permanent chastity and jewel anal plug and live in anxiety waiting for her to return.  I know Jo likes to swallow cum but we need to discuss our options of letting her Black Bull to cum deep in her pussy and ass. The idea of letting a black man cum in Jo drives me crazy. It drives me crazy because when Jo returns home I will be able to lick her pussy and not only taste her cum but also I will lick clean her pussy and swallow her black lover’s cum. 

Jo has never taken contraceptive pills but we need to consider that now. To be honest I want Jo to be bred by black men and impregnated 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I told her my fantasy and kind of introduced her to the cuckold lifestyle. I do keep secrets from her though. My secret is that I want her to seriously go black and not come back. I want her to crave black cock all the time, and only have sex with her Bull. We have talked about a black guy and she said that she is open to it, but I need a guy that knows my intentions as well. I want a Bull that will have complete control over me as a sissy cuck without my wife truly knowing that we are both trying to guide her lifestyle into being a black cock whore.

Breeding will be an integral part of the training program. You see I own several businesses Ellen will be required to breed first year.

I have been loosely involved before in this with ex flat mate ellen, and end up in blackmail cuckold situation we both got off on and the bbc's we were invovled with were realistic but ended the scenario when we asked, albeit for a fee, and me and ellen still friends, she knows about this venture for us.and might be involved in events, again if fee right!

below me and Jo

our favorite fantasy story below, got some great  cuckold videos to share via black n hard and star bwoy if wanted but establishing if can sort this out is the focus, pm if u can help or email [email protected] (my phone sex blackmail mistress, Charlotte, mentioned elsewhere who took over previous name/ pword and is helping encourage me) - she can let you know more about the history here

http://darkwanderer....stories/the-ad/

dont mind if it a an older white man who owns us, as long as he is comfortable with extreme sex and humiliation by bbc for her and me and working with mymistress

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
On 9/23/2015 at 8:00 PM, cucky mat2 said:

I told her my fantasy and kind of introduced her to the cuckold lifestyle. I do keep secrets from her though. My secret is that I want her to seriously go black and not come back. I want her to crave black cock all the time, and only have sex with her Bull. We have talked about a black guy and she said that she is open to it, but I need a guy that knows my intentions as well. I want a Bull that will have complete control over me as a sissy cuck without my wife truly knowing that we are both trying to guide her lifestyle into being a black cock whore.

Breeding will be an integral part of the training program. You see I own several businesses Ellen will be required to breed first year.

I have been loosely involved before in this with ex flat mate ellen, and end up in blackmail cuckold situation we both got off on and the bbc's we were invovled with were realistic but ended the scenario when we asked, albeit for a fee, and me and ellen still friends, she knows about this venture for us.and might be involved in events, again if fee right!

below me and Jo

• Like 2

• 5 months later...