CuckoldFart.com

Who Is Gay And Has Wife

rock22cm

i'm very happy to see this forum 

i always see cuckold in video and hop to meet that man

i live in thailand i can meet you if ypou com to thailand and i can show you everywhere in thailand have fun

you can find all kind for fun you and your wife  in thailand have many many sex bar and swingers and slut

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

My wife and I were in Pattaya in November 2014, it was cool! We often went to Walking street, there is a lot of all interesting! On the last day we went to the bar and pretty drunk. My wife was without underwear and when she sat, could see her pussy and I liked how it looked. We met with representatives of 2 older German men, together we continued to drink and when I came back from the toilet, I saw them touching her for pussy and Tits, I liked it a lot and I pretended that I didn't see. Later, when I went out with one of them in the toilet, he said that my wife liked how they touched her and she liked to stroke their cocks and asked me to go to the hotel to continue and showed his big cock and said that my wife and i would be a good whore for them and offered me his dick. I was very excited, but to go we couldn't because of the flight, which was supposed to be morning already. This year we really want to go to Pattaya to continue!