CuckoldFart.com

New in Gallery - Dutchmom Lea has a great firm muscle ass.

CuckoldFart

Lea is a sporty type. Her body is well trained making her an A-class pro in riding my cock for more than 30 min in all sort of positions. Normally when she starts using her trained cunt muscles it feels like she is milking me and my cum wil follow within a few minutes. She knows it triggers me that much so she often makes advantage of it ;-). But....that butt! 100% tightly muscled and I love to play with that ass of hers. Squeezing it, slapping her buttocks with my flat hand as hard as I can, biting in them...OMG! But most of all riding them is the best, fucking her vagina or ass hole (both with firm squeeze muscles) feels sooooo good! Let me show you some butt pics of Lea. She would be a top class cuckold slut I am sure.

View the full gallery

CUCKOLD TEST

YES! Finally found a nice candidate for our first ever cuckold (Lea never fucked with another guy but me in het whole live).

He is white, sportly, almost no body hair but BIG cock.
Lea is very nervous and I hope she will go on with it (next Sunday).
We booked a hotel and at 18:00h she, we, will have our first cuckold.

OMG I can not wait to see her get fucked by this bull.
I asked him to use her the hard way and fuck her in all of her 3 holes but cum in her mouth.
I am also very, very, interested in what he will think of Lea and how she fucks him.

I will film the whole event.

0009.JPG

• Like 6

First time is important. To make sure she really enjoys it talk to her about how she wants it to unfold. Some women like to be seduced, some like to be taken. My wife likes a man to kiss her firmly and take control by caressing her pussy and boobs. Once this happens she just melts and becomes a cock hungry slut. A bit of oral both ways gets her wet and once he enters her she likes to be dominated and screwed hard. She loves dirty talk as well while being held down and screwed.  Good luck we hope it works out well for you both.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 12:21 AM, Dutch Lea said:

YES! Finally found a nice candidate for our first ever cuckold (Lea never fucked with another guy but me in het whole live).

He is white, sportly, almost no body hair but BIG cock.
Lea is very nervous and I hope she will go on with it (next Sunday).
We booked a hotel and at 18:00h she, we, will have our first cuckold.

OMG I can not wait to see her get fucked by this bull.
I asked him to use her the hard way and fuck her in all of her 3 holes but cum in her mouth.
I am also very, very, interested in what he will think of Lea and how she fucks him.

I will film the whole event.

0009.JPG

I bet she really gets going when aroused . . .

And that would definitely be something I would love to see🤤🥰🤤🥰🤤🥰