CuckoldFart.com

Converted So Quickly

Kingwithhorns

Hello, I'm new here, I haven't been obsessed with the thought of my wife being gangbanged by multiple giant cocks for long but I found a couple stories that started corrupting my mind and now all I want is to see her taken by men much stronger and bigger than myself. I have found my natural calling and I'm falling faster than I've ever thought possible, I want to be tied down by a large black man while my wife is taken and used by him and his friends. I wanted to introduce myself and ask what can I do to fall further, this has been the hottest thing I've ever even considered by such a large margin, all I want is more.

• 3 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

Hello, I'm new here, I haven't been obsessed with the thought of my wife being gangbanged by multiple giant cocks for long but I found a couple stories that started corrupting my mind and now all I want is to see her taken by men much stronger and bigger than myself. I have found my natural calling and I'm falling faster than I've ever thought possible, I want to be tied down by a large black man while my wife is taken and used by him and his friends. I wanted to introduce myself and ask what can I do to fall further, this has been the hottest thing I've ever even considered by such a large margin, all I want is more.

This is a common fantasy, not so common to actually go through with it though.

My wife made me a willing cuckold many years ago by going to bed with our best friend.  

He was never ever aware that I knew exactly where (mainly our bed, and his place) and when (daily) he was fucking her.

I would have loved to see them in action, to watch as he penetrated her tight little pussy, see him shoot his load deep inside her.

I loved licking his cum from her pussy when she returned from his place.

Not so sure I would like to see her gang banged, unless she wanted it that is - if she did, then I'd love to be there to witness and record the event.

Being tied up, well if it had been by our best friend, yes.  We both trusted him totally, and I know he respected her, so I know that nothing bad would happen.  

Being tied up in a gang situation I am not so sure ......... it could so easily get out of hand.

Same thing would apply to being spanked/strapped/caned.  I would have been happy to be punished hard by our best friend for whatever I did/did not do.

Bryan