CuckoldFart.com

Seeking Online Controlling/exposing Dom

guyusee

CUCKOLD TEST

The idea of having a controlling Dom/Master or even Mistress online is fun as long as each other understands the reality of things and what can actually be achieved under instruction and not a figment of an imagination. Setting tasks or challenges for the submissive is an important part of the trust that develops between both parties.

Katy xxx

Licker, in this type of controlling aspect of the scene trust is very important especially on distant relationships. There are to many so called Doms/Masters who expect what they fantasize about rather than trying to get the subbie to conform to any such demands that can actually be achieved. Mistresses are different especially when dealing with a female submissive in that they understand the woman's body much more than a man. They understand not only the desire of the female sub but can understand more of her mental attitude towards being controlled by another.

Katy xxx

The big misconception is that many "wannabe " doms, mistresses, think it's all about barking out orders, no matter what they are....every person, male or female is different, has different wants , desires, needs, the person in control must know what they are, every couple , or sub has limitations...their is a bond, a trust between a true dom/mistress....and their sub....I care for my subs/couples...they trust me...with that and patience...I have taken many to places they never thought they would go...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

My russian 29y/o slutwife Vika for yours fun

I looking for someone who will immediately start exposing/posting/hard abuse, disgrace my russian slut anywhere in forum, chatrooms, online through my browser while I am powerd to watch..."
Not interested who just browsing.
TeamViewer 
ID 299 818 996
pass 1131

sounds gud

I am game for it.

When r u going to be online?