CuckoldFart.com

The gradual pull to being fully owned.

whips

Greetings, I love to write about my now deceased wife.  The things I have written so far have been straight forward events about our lifestyle.  In this story I am going to digress a bit.  On this day we were married so many years ago and for the first time since she passed I went out and actually started a new chapter.  For the first time in over 2 years I went shopping for panties, the first time without her and it brought back so many beautiful memories.  I bought a could thongs, and a set of pretty cotton for the 'full figured' sissy (lol).  I was so excited I slipped off my shorts and put a thing on before I left the parking lot, and felt her presence beside me telling me what a good slut I was.  So I share this 'embellished' story, based on reality, but also a deep fantasy we both shared but never lived out.  I hope you enjoy it, I think it would please her to have it shared.

He was remarkedly candid in our interview, I think this is what drew her in, for her honesty and forthrightness were signs of a very strong character.  She could overlook physical 'imperfections' on her Bull (those areas that did not necessarily turn her on), when the strong personality and confidence showed through like his.  He was not 'stud' looking, but his demeanor left no doubt who was in charge. He stated from the beginning that he was not looking for the average couple, but those who would be trained for eventual ownership, and ownership meant his total control over every area of our lives.  We would serve him, he would be our Master, our focus, our being...he would take and not give back..because he was just worthy of our total devotion.  In turn the giving back for us would be fulfilled by serving him totally, that would make our lives worth living.  We could leave at any time, but be forewarned he told us, that other couples who had left were soon begging him for another opportunity, and he had never offered that once insulted.  I was somewhat turned off by his seeming arrogance, but I saw J intrigued beyond measure.  What did this man possess that was drawing her so deeply into his fold .so  quickly?  She had many other Bulls in the past, but this was a first and if we took this our lives would eventually never be our own again.  Fear took control of me, but loving her I had to give her this chance, and with it lose my own existence as not only her slave, but his as well.  

The training period was intense, but rather tame (so we thought).  It started with sex, more sex, and still more. She was mentioning him more often than any other Bull, and thus his grip was beginning to take hold.  What we did not realize was ever so slightly we were also serving him with our time, efforts, every part of our lives was slowly but surely being driven by him, for him, and to him.  It became spiritual.  Our days would start with him on our minds, we would hear his voice first thing, and he would be the last one we saw before we retired.  The details are not necessary, but in just a few months we had fallen madly and devotedly for him, we needed him for what seemed like our very breath.  The second phase was the reckoning, it was then that we were to be proven through devotion, up to and including brutal punishment.  He really did not care, for him we were now his property and how we were treated was only the method for getting what he desired for his life, and willingly we followed to treasure the pleasure it brought us to please him.  

We knew we were totally owned when he told us there were debts that needed paid,  He had never asked us for finances and he said this was not about our money, but the bodies he owned.  He loved playing poker and got into a huge game, thing was it was not money that gambled, but the services of his sexual property.  He lost big, and now to pay off that debt his slaves would be required to perform an entire week of sexual servitude to these friends, no questions asked, no refusal of any fantasy.  The only guarantee was we would not be physical harmed, but indeed we would be used, abused, and at the end of the week both of us would be known whores throughout 'his' community.  J was in tears, she never wanted it to go this far, in near hysterics I thought he was reaching over to comfort her, instead he pulled her by her hair, took off his belt and beat her ass till it was raw.  He roughly threw her to the floor and told her she was free to leave, but never would she be in his presence again.  She looked at me, I being so weak and confused had always relied on her strength.  With this she looked at him and said, "Master we obey."  The week will be another story, but be assured we were pimped out and used like the whores Master wanted us to be.  Our lives would never be the same, but it did not matter, for we were now and forever owned. 

This was J's favorite fantasy, we never lived it, though we did have some weekend fun roleplaying it with some Bull's and his friends.  Wearing my new pink panties. drinking a glass of wine, damn I miss you J, but would not have traded you for the world.

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST