CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Advice - Things a cuckold can do

himeros123

My girlfriend and I meet other cocks for MMF fun and privately we do sub/dom, where I dress us as a sissy slut. We're meeting with two bi guys on Tuesday who want to use and abuse her whilst I watch - she keeps getting so wet in anticipation of it.

So far, we will arrive at the hotel room with her in her slutwear. Then I'll put a blindfold on her, take her into the room and hand her over. I'll go into the bathroom, change into my sissy outfit and come back out as the obedient cuckold I am. To make her see that I'm being a good cuckold, I'd love to do some special things for her.

The bi guys are going to see if I'm dressed well enough for them to rip my sheer tights and fuck my arse. She doesn't know about this but has begged me to do it for a long time.

So, I'm wondering, what else can I do to give her the time of her night and fulfil her cuckoldress fantasies?

Would love some advice and ideas.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

You leaving her alone while you change is very trusting of the new men. They may claim to be bi, but from experience, we've had guys show up saying that the were bi and turned out not to want to play with or allow my husband to play with them. My advice is to allow her to control the situation or at least let her give up control to whom she wishes.

When we go to the adult theater I am blindfolded as well. I lean over a seat and the men either put their cocks in my mouth or my ass or pussy. My husband watches everything. He is my security. I give control to all of the men who I have sex with, but I also know that my husband is in even more control over the men. My husband may be a cuckold, but he is the only one I really trust, the other men are just great sex.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...