CuckoldFart.com

Fucking the bosses wife

LeicesterBull75

This is an account of something that happen when I was in my early twenties, just left university and earning some extra money at weekends at the Bulls Head pub in countersthorpe Village, near Leicester. The landlord was Arthur, a slightly overweight ex copper, drank too much but was ok to work for. His wife Marion (48) was a slim, attractive and quite sexy women, who put up with a lot from Arthur.
Anyway I used to get on well with Marion, flirted and had a laugh. Often after closing we would be left to clear up after Arthur had gone to bed pissed. One particular weekend, at the end of the summer, Arthur had gone away for a long weekend to some kind of ex copper reunion and I had agreed to stay over in the pub flat. Friday was quite busy and after closing and clearing up I suggested to Marion that we went across o a local club she agreed and said she would change her dress. She came down a short while later in a figure hugging blue party dress, and some very sexy heals. She looked stunning and I told her so, Marion seemed a little embarrassed but smiled. We went over to the club had a drink or two and started a slow dance, I pulled her close and chanced my luck with my hand on her arse pulling her closer to what by now was a very hard cock. soon she was pushing herself on to me. We danced three or four dances getting closer and more adventurous each time, I was getting a good grope of her tits as well. Suddenly she stopped dancing and said lets go to the pub, I was not sure if I had blown it or not. Once in the pub she pulled me over to her and we French kissed , I had her dress off, she had no bra sexy stockings and suspenders belt, we were on the floor kissing, I moved down to her lovely tits huge nipples were rock hard and sucked each one pinching the other as I did so. Then moved down to her cunt, nicely trimmed and very juicy, I gave her a long licking and finger fucked having a finger in her arse at the same time, she came twice on my tongue before I stood up undressed and entered her cunt and fucked her fast and furious, before coming inside her, as I pulled out she kissed down to my cock and slowly took me inside her mouth and deep throated as much as she could until I was rock hard again, and then I told to knell and I fucked her doggy, fingering her arse, with one, two and then three fingers before pulling out of her cunt and slowly entering her arse, she gasped as I got my full length into her and then started to fuck her my hand playing with her clit until she had a really powerful and very loud orgasm, I carried on fucking her pulling her long black hair hard as I fucked her, once I had cum we lay on the floor dripping with sweat and arms around each other. She told me that the fuck as great and that sex with Arthur had never been good and now he was always too pissed to fuck her. She told me she would get the kids to stay with friends the next day and we could have more freedom. We slept in separate rooms
The following morning around 7am I was woken by Marion having taken the covers off and giving me a blow job before sitting on my cock a d riding me until we both came. We showered and I went to set the bar up, she meanwhile arranged for the kids to stay at friends from lunchtime until Sunday afternoon
Marion dressed very sexily that lunchtime with a lot of comments between the male customers about what they would do with her. After closing we went upstairs and spent the afternoon fucking, she was very highly sexed and had a lot of frustrated energy, she really was very dirty in bed, and she loved her hair pulled and having her arse belted and nipples bitten. The evening session seemed to go of for ever, but eventually we were in her and Arthur’s bed fucking like rabbits, she got very horny we did anal and swallow`d my cum, we fucked Sunday afternoon before the children came back.
was my 1st experience of a mature lady and I have been hooked ever since

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX