CuckoldFart.com

cuckold hubby derseve to be cuck

whatdoyoumean?

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

keithxxx....

Well now...I guess I haven't tended to my responsibilities like I should have. In other words I haven't been using your wife...fucking her...as much as I should have. Or at least as much as you need me to. Keith? All you had to do was ask me...."DomBull, could you please fuck my wife more. I'm a helpless cuck and love to see you fuck my wife. Please sir, use her more. She needs it. And this cuck needs it to happen."  That's all it would take keithxxx

Instead I have to see this. One of my cucks, shamelessly pimping his wife out to others.

keithxxx, I don't really mind you whoring your wife out to others. You and I both know that I have plenty of slutwives to take care of my needs.

It just hurts me to see you do it like this. I have to discover it this way. Couldn't you at least have been man enough to come to me and ask permission to whore your wife out?

No, I guess you couldn't.

keith, I'm going to give you a choice. I know, sometimes cucks aren't good at making choices...sometimes they are better just being told what to do. This is sort of a combination of the two.

Here's what you are going to do. If you want your wife to remain as one of my sluts...you are going to post 5 pics of her on one of my forums. Let's say...on Cucks...check in.

Post 5 pics of your wife on Cucks...check in. I want at least two of them with her naked. There you have it....your instructions cucky. And a choice. Is she going to remain one of my sluts...or not. It's all up to you, cucky.

Btw...I don't expect to be kept waiting very long.

Will be looking for your answer, keithxxx

DomBull4U

1969-20161024_110515_4a13.jpg

1969-20161024_112026_7016.jpg

• Like 1