CuckoldFart.com

Big-titted whore!

DomBull4U

I don't even know this big-titted whore's name yet...but I do know this...

Her hubby....adelaideboy68...is a cuck wannabe in the worst way.

He offered his wife to me on the "Cucks....check in" thread...and he is desperate for me to make her one of my sluts. Wants me to use her! Wants me to own her! 

adelaideboy68 wants me to train his wife to be a slut...and he promises to do what it takes as a cuckwannabe to become a good cuck husband!

This is the pic he used to offer her to me...the way she's showing off those big tits in public tells me she'll be easy to train. Easy!

That big smile on her face tells me she's proud of those big tits...and doesn't care that others are probably thinking she looks like a slut showing 'em off like that.

She's gonna take right to being slut trained...probably be a star pupil!

Looking foward to it...

Thanks adelaideboy68!

DomBull4U

FB_IMG_1542201747673_2_blur (1).webp

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

Not the best pic...but gives an idea of what the whore looks like laying down...and ready for a good fucking!

Would love to finger fuck her...or maybe use a nice vibe or dildo to fuck her and get her ready to take some dick! 

Probably use all 3...fingers first...then a vibe on her clit and pussy while working a nice big dildo deep in her cunt...maybe some tongue thrown in...licking her wet pussy...sucking her cunt...

That ought to get the whore's big tits heaving!

DomBull4U

1259014720_28316789908_5e3921_o(2) (1).webp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

adelaideboy68...

Thanks for the nice pic of your wife in some very sexy lace panties. That's how I like my sluts to be given to me...wearing sexy panties like these. If...they have been given permission by me to wear panties...lol. 

But I do like a wife being sent to me...to be one of my sluts...to be dressed in some sexy panties like these, adelaideboy68. So thank you.

Now of course I may keep them as a trophy...as a remembrance of her night of servicing my cock. Or other times I might have her wear them back home to hubby...but they'll be a sticky, gooey mess. But some cuck hubs really like that.

And I believe that adelaideboy might be just that type.

DomBull4U

IMG_1540_comp.webp

• Like 2

adelaideboy68...

I see your wife likes to wear red heels.

I refer to them as "whore-red" heels. And when being worn by your wife, I'm sure that's what they are. 

We have established that your wife is a whore. We could all see that the way she showed off her big tits! 

Your wife in those "whore-red' heels is just more proof.

And I like my sluts to wear "whore-red" heels! Know that any time I take her out...or anytime you send her to me wearing her "whore-red" heels...that's just how she is going to be treated. That's just how she's going to be fucked!

Like the dirty whore she is!

As always, thanks for sharing your wife with me and letting me use her!

DomBull4U

DSC_8850_compcrop.webp P1020276_crop_comp.webp

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm...haven't heard from adelaideboy68 is a few days. Which is a bit strange since he wrote to me and said he wants me to own his wife completely.

Said she would be mine to use as I saw fit. Wanted me to own her tits...ass...pussy...legs...mouth...all of her! 

Sent along some pics of her....ready to be used!

adelaideboy68...thanks for offering me your wife. I would enjoy using her...and making her into one of my sluts. Or make her my little sextoy as you said. Sounds good to me.

DomBull4U

1259014720_28316789908_5e3921_o(2).webp CI-92355331230409321_compblur.webp

Here's a pic adelaideboy68 sent to me...of how his wife would greet me and invite me into their hotel room.

adelaideboy68 wanted to know if she met with my approval.

Absolutely!

His wife looks classy...sexy...and seductive here,  doesn't she? 

And...looks ready to become MY slut! Used...and fucked...like a dirty whore! Just the way adelaideboy68 wants her to be.

adelaideboy68...your wife...from classy, sexy and seductive looking wife...to filthy, fuckslut whore wife!

Absolutely!

DomBull4U 

IMG_1877_compblur2.webp

I told adelaideboy68 that I wanted his wife's mouth. Told him to send me a pic so I could think about her sucking my cock.

This is the one he sent! He said...here is her mouth DomBull. Please use it!

I asked adelaideboy if he was going to enjoy seeing his wife sucking my cock...and was going to enjoy seeing her lipstick smeared all over my dick.

And his answer was of course...YES!

DomBull4U

DSC_8853_compcropBlur.webp