CuckoldFart.com

Anyone in a situation where it went too far

CuckoldFart

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Wife came home with her lover/Dom after work. She said they were going to shower, I should too. They showered together, I could hear them fooling around in the shower. She told me to lay down on bed, she blew me, he fucked her, then switched, she blew him I fucked her. I came quickly of course. He asked her if I would clean her pussy and she said "if I tell him". I did, have done in the past as well as kiss her after oral. 

The too far part came next. She's on her knees going back and forth sucking us both. She says "kiss me" so I lean down and kiss her deep. She pulls me down kneeling next to her. Sucks her bull, kisses me, again and again. Kisses start to get sloppier. Then she pulls me in for a kiss and his cock touches my cheek and she's basically drooling into my mouth, then she turns my head and his cock is starting me right in the face. I started to gag. We'd never discussed this, I didn't want this, and I was afraid what would happen if I didn't. So I did it. 

• Like 1

Guest blackhat2

My lil Slut Wife and I weren't into the cuckold side of things, more like she was my sub/slut wife.   Being that I'm 6'1" and was about 220lbs of muscle there was only one time someone tried to go to far. All I'll say is I bet he remembers his fuck-up every time it rains!!!

Well, as a cuckold I expect a certain amount of humiliation. After all, I am accepting the fact that my wife needed a man with a bigger cock since mine is so small and I'm a lousy lover. 

However, if the humiliation becomes public then it's gone too far. My wife, and all the men who ever fucked her understood that so it never happened. 

I did know of a fella some years back before I became a full fledged cuckolded husband. I should say that my wife had a friend who cuckolded her husband. At the time my wife and I were already enjoying threesomes with select individuals, but I was always in control.

This guy was a full fledged cuck, where his wife had full control of when, where, and who fucked her. They had an agreement that it was all to be private between them and the men who fucked her. 

I knew, only because his wife and mine were friends from when they were in high school and college. They used to keep in touch, and his wife knew she could trust mine to keep things to herself. Well you know wives, mine shared everything with me. So I was privy to the knowledge about his wife cuckolding him.

I guess this woman was always more of the dominant type, even with her girl friends back in high school and college.  You could say she was a type of an Alpha woman, if such a thing exists. I only met them once, but from that point I always referred to her as Nurse Ratchet. The bitch who kept men's balls in her purse. So when I say she controlled things, I mean she ruled the roost with an iron fist, but with her husband she kept the cuckold behavior over her husband behind closed doors, so to speak.

Anyway, he was a low level office manager at a tech company, and so they were invited to many office party's. I learned through my wife that in order to keep their little lifestyle a secret, she agreed that none of the men that worked with him would ever be one of her lover's. I remember winking at my wife when she told me that and saying, "Yea, right",. 

Anyway, after about five years of living like this, something happened a week or so after one of their New Years Eve office party's that humiliated him so bad that he attempted suicide by shooting himself in the head.

I'm guessing he wasn't too bright when it came to guns or maybe he just wanted to scare his wife. Either way the result was him pretty much labodomizing himself. To this day he is pretty much a vegetable in some hospital drooling on himself at our expense. 

The incident that ended their arrangement and his awareness of life? Well it was something so simple that they never took it into consideration. At the party, his boss introduced a guy who was to become the new head designer for their products division where he was a manager at. 

I guess he talked to the guy and told him that he was not allowed to contact his wife, and that anything he did in the past was to be kept secret. That did not last long though, because within a few weeks after the party he learned his wife was fucking her old bull.

After he was permanently removed from the situation, she ended up having the courts dissolve the marriage and then went her own way. Never keeping in touch with him. After she left him, my wife never heard from Nurse Ratchet again.

It just goes to show that things can go wrong, and unless a couple are ready for anything to happen, they should think seriously about how strong their marriage is before getting into the lifestyle. 

One can dislike the facts all they want, but opening up a marriage to a swinging type of a sexual life style has destroyed many many marriages.

It takes a strong love for each other to make a marriage last in the most loyal of marriages. Once you start introducing different things the odds of problems increase drastically, and cuckold lifestyle is probably one of the most extreme of a swinging marriage.