CuckoldFart.com

Fucked Angy on the side of the freeway

zke

So me and Angy (my girlfriend) were driving home from Monterey bay. We took the I- 5 and I was passenger the whole time then I told Angy that she wasn't brave enough to fuk on the side of the freeway. To my surprise she said ok and just pulled over. So I got out and she walked over to the passenger side turned around and pulled her pants down! So I did the right thing and pulled my dick out. I slid my dick in her pussy full throttle as cars passed by I kept fukn her for like 10 min and came inside her then she picked up her pants and got back in the driver seat and that was it 589ddc711b69c_6-18-02_14.25(1).thumb.jpg.7d857514d81110207ab5f15b629aecc8.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

Cuckold Tests

On 2/10/2017 at 7:30 AM, zke said:

So me and Angy (my girlfriend) were driving home from Monterey bay. We took the I- 5 and I was passenger the whole time then I told Angy that she wasn't brave enough to fuk on the side of the freeway. To my surprise she said ok and just pulled over. So I got out and she walked over to the passenger side turned around and pulled her pants down! So I did the right thing and pulled my dick out. I slid my dick in her pussy full throttle as cars passed by I kept fukn her for like 10 min and came inside her then she picked up her pants and got back in the driver seat and that was it 589ddc711b69c_6-18-02_14.25(1).thumb.jpg.7d857514d81110207ab5f15b629aecc8.jpg

Topless-Selfie.jpg

Edited by zke
Show the guys a sample of Angie getting fucked
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...