CuckoldFart.com

For NYLONLOVERS 5... I WANT MIN 20 COMMENTS AND 300 WIEW!

leglovermann

Cuckold Tests

• 4 months later...

I am sorry Captainblack. I should know better that a bull would only cum in her or on her premium assets. I think we can agree that a Bulls cum is far too valuable to waste. It must always be used weather it is in breeding the wife or consumed by the cuck for the possibility it will turn him into a man :D .

That is very hot Sir; I would love to be given the honor hump a wife's leg in your presents. :) I have spoken to other Bulls and they stated if a cuck is allowed to cum they should never be allowed to use their hands. They are only allowed to hump like an animal. Sounds like you might believe in that same statement?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i'd like to see her in public in stockings but no knickers, so she could flash her pussy.

when she's so wet from showing her pussy i'd peel them down to fuck her. when I've filled her she can pull the stockings up for my cum to soak in.

her cuck can lick her stockings clean after he peels her out of them & cleans her inner thighs & pussy. 

• 4 weeks later...