CuckoldFart.com

I'm a cuckold wannabe

Ashleyamber64

CUCKOLD TEST

Hello wannabe....I'm not a bbc bull, but I am a DomBull and your ex gf Samantha looks like the kind of woman that would enjoy using and having as one of my fuck-sluts. Love that nice...full...round ass of hers...and crazy about the way she has hiked up her dress to show it off. Even better is the way dirtygirl Samantha is reaching back to show off her tight puckered asshole. Those whore-red heels are a nice touch too. Put it all together and Samantha's message is quite clear....she's telling the world, "I'm a dirty slut...and I love being one."  Samantha's naughty pose definitely appeals to the dom in me. Sammy looks wonderfully submissive like that....ex-posing her ass and pussy like a good sub-slut should. I look at her and it would be a tough decision whether to spank her until her ass was a nice rosey red....or fuck her holes until she begged for my cum. Very hot pic wannabe. TY for sharing. Like I said...not a bbc bull....but this DomBull would love to see more of slut Samantha. Thanks!                                       Regards.                                                         DomBull4U

• Like 1