CuckoldFart.com

A shout out to hotwifekelly31

DomBull4U

Hello hotwifekelly31....I noticed your name on several forums that I was checking. Namely the "new here" forum started by cuck couple carl and deb. I'm in total lust with deb and check their thread often, hoping to get to know more about her. I also saw that you commented on the "turn it up a notch" thread. You mentioned that you also were involved in a cuckold relatioship. Something tells me kelly that you are one hot-and-sexy hotwife and to be honest...I am dying to see you. That's what this shout out thread is all about. I think it's only fair for you to show all of us a few pics. At least a few. What gives me the best chance of having you comply with my wishes? Should I ask you politely....please hotwifekelly31, show me a few pics? Or would I get a better response if I were more direct...and more commanding. Hotwifekelly31...you know it excites you and turns you on to show us all what a sexy slut you are...so do it. Do it for DomBull, kelly.                                 Kisses dirtygirl. Call me curious.............      DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST