CuckoldFart.com

Should I buy my dominant girlfriend a pair of heels to meet black guy

CuckoldFart

I have been seeing a Dominant girl for 5 weeks now. We get on extremely well, she is very strict with me. I am wearing her hand mark on my face now, Proudly! We are already considering her moving into my place. I know that she is going for a djrink with this black guy she likes tomorrow, and I really want to buy her a pair of high heels to wear. I was considering some black leather patent pumps, or black leather knee high boots, is it too soon? Or should I just go ahead.. I am falling in love w...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

Hell ya, have her try them on with you, and tell her how hot they make her look!

I have a question for you also, I wanted to ask your advice about trying to meet a dom girl? I would like to, but dont know where or how? I am tired of boring relationships with women that are boring, and want something kinky, where she will be dom, HW, cuck me, and all that stuff and am tired of wasting time in relationships with women that dont want that. How do I meet this kind of woman like yours, that I want? Can you ask your gf for me?