CuckoldFart.com

The bike mechanic

Ausmarriedm

We first started swapping and playing with others back in the late 1980s. After a few years we were very relaxed about it. In the early 2000s my wife purchased a classic motorbike , not her first, that needed quite a lot of rebuilding. We new a guy from our bike club that enjoyed that sort of work and had a big shed at his house that he worked in. The bike was put in his shed and was worked on for many weeks. My wife spent quite a lot of time there. She is always chatty and flirty with guys that have good manners and a sense of humour and he was one. I would have never picked him as a player. One evening I said as much to my wife and she laughed and said " I wouldn't be so sure about that" . It got me thinking, she was often sparkling and happy after checking progress on her bike. 

One evening when she had been over there for a few hours, I started to wonder if maybe they were fucking. It was a hot evening and I was laying naked on the bed when she arrived home. She came up to our bedroom in a very thin, short summer dress. She never wears panties and with the light behind her I could see the outline of her butt and pussy. She headed for the shower and stripped off . The light was behind her and as she pulled the dress off over her head I could see her inner thigh. There was no doubt that she was wet and some moisture on her thighs. I jumped up and gave her butt a pat then kissed her. I then pulled her to the bed. She knew what I was after.  She lay back I opened her legs and it was obvious to me she had fucked recently. Pussy was wet and open. As I went down on her the smell and taste of cum was undeniable. I ate her to an orgasm and then fucked her and came in her.  

I didn't say anything. Next time she headed around to check on her bike I smiled and told her to make sure he checked the fluid levels and topped her up. She laughed. She knew I knew but we never said it outright. Once the bike was back on the road she would often go round for a tune up and service. Funny thing is we never got a bill for that, even when he topped her fluids up.

:)

• Like 4

Cuckold Tests

Ausmarriedm...great story! Thanks for sharing it!

Your story has my mind working...thinking about your "biker chick" hotwife. Any chance of you posting some pics of her? Or maybe even sharing some privately...that I would keep PRIVATE if you wanted me to?

Also, since this story goes back a few years, you have me wondering about other cuck adventures that you and your wife might have had. 

Again, thanks for this great story. Loved the way things progressed. It sounds like you have a fairly open relationship with your wife. But this story starts with her..."cheating" on you (somewhat)....but loved how you "discovered" her fun and games with the bike mechanic...and especially liked how you handled it.

Great job...would love to hear more and know more about your sexy, naughty wife.

Thanks

Take care...stay well!

DomBull4U   

The first time I saw my wife fucking was in the late 1980s. The story leading up to it is long and involved. I will leave that for another time.

We were away for a weekend to attend a friends wedding. My wife had been flirting and dancing with another long time friend. He had been feeling her up and kissing her during the evening. When it was time to leave he offered to take her back to our room for a drink. She agreed and off they went. I was delayed for a while. After about 20 minutes I went to our room. As I opened the door I saw my wife on our bed naked, legs spread. He was between her legs naked. My next image was that he was thrusting in and out. She had her hands on his butt pulling him in each thrust. I moved closer and he looked at me, but was way past stopping. They had obviously been at it a while and was nearly cumming. He was driving his cock in fast with a slap as they slammed together. She was arching up, eyes closed and enjoying his cock. Her hips were working her pussy on his cock. As I moved closer I could see her pussy lips wrapped around his cock and his shaft glistened with her juices. Then he started to grunt and clench his butt. I knew he as going to cum inside my wife. As he gave that last hard thrust she arched up and moaned, her fingers dig into his butt as he came inside her. She orgasmed on his cock as she felt him cum. I could see him clench two more times as he pumped more inside her. Then she kissed him as he relaxed, his cock still deep in her. As he pulled out she looked at me and smiled. He stood up and looked a bit sheepish. I smiled and said something like I bet that was good. I was right next to the bed and my wife was laying there legs spread, I looked at her pussy, cum was oozing out. As I looked closer my wife giggled and then directed my head down closer. Now I could see her pussy open and inside there was a load of cum. I kissed her just above her clit. Her hands pushed my head down and pulled it towards her pussy. I kissed her clit. Then she said. "Eat me" as she undid my pants. I Just dove in, her hand directed me as she humped my face. She ground onto my face and had a huge orgasm as I tongue fucked her. I was nearly cumming with excitement. She pulled me up and my cock slid into the hottest wettest slippery cunt I had ever felt. It only took a few thrust in that silky smooth hot cunt and I exploded inside her.. 

• Like 4

Ausmarriedm...another hot story! Another look back at one of your wife's sexy adventures...and another glimpse at you becoming...and enjoying becoming...a cuckold husband. A great testimonial! One  that I'm sure other future wannabe cucks will find inspiring. And that other bulls like myself will enjoy hearing!

Loved hearing how intense their lust was when you walked in a found them fucking. So into it that neither of them even thought about stopping...and from the sounds of things...might have even intensified their lust and passion for each other. I could almost hear your naughty hotwife's giggle as she laid their...her just fucked pussy open, and oozing his cum...and then her directing you to get between her legs...and gave you a simple command..."Eat me!" And it sounds like you were in "cuck heaven" based on your response!

I was wondering one thing. When your friend offered to take your wife up to your room for a drink...did you suspect then that you were going to walk in and find them fucking? I guess that would have depended on what point you were at in your journey into becoming a cuck. You mention that you had already witnessed her fucking another man years earlier...so discovering them together might not have been a total surprise and shock to you.

Another hot story...and another hot testimony about the joy and excitement of being a cuck husband with a hot, sexy, horny wife!

Hope to read more stories of your adventures!

Thanks again!

DomBull4U 

• Like 1