CuckoldFart.com

New pic collection in Gallery-Horny Sign for Cuckolds

DomBull4U

Hello friends! There is a nice new collection of pics in the Gallery that I wanted to tell others about.

It is titled...Horny Sign for Cuckolds. It is a nice set of pics showing sexy wives flashing their cuck husbands "the sign of the horns".

The women are sexy...and love heir sexual freedom. And they boldly...brazenly...proudly...show it!

I encourage you to check it out.

(I guess I should point out that I did not create the gallery. So I can't take any credit for it. But I did find it enjoyable...and just wanted to suggest it to others)

I also think that it this would be a great topic for discussion.  It could be interesting to hear comments and thoughts from other members of this community.

I think it would be great to hear what some other bulls have to say.

But, it would also definitely be interesting to hear some thoughts from any cuck husbands willing to share their thoughts and ideas.

And...I realize that there are different types of cuck husbands. There are those cucks that are excited by their wives extra-marital encounters...and some that even encourage her...and maybe even help her seek out and find others to have sex with. 

And...there are some cucked husbands that may find her extra-marital affairs a bit more on the painful side. Hubs that are aware that their wives are enjoying sex outside of their marriage...but not happy about it...but maybe tolerate it.

And it would be fantastic to hear from any hotwives on this subject.

It would be great to hear from a variety of perspectives!

I hope others will check out the pics...and maybe share some thoughts.

Hoping that 2021 is a better year for all of us.

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

This pic isn't in the gallery I mentioned...Horny Sign for Cuckolds. But it could be!

This is just an example of what you will see in the gallery.

This sexy hotwife is flashing her picture taking hubby the "sign of the horns"...as she happily sucks her bull's cock!

Ya gotta love a hotwife, slut like this! And I'm sure her hubby does!

And I'm also very sure her bull does!

DomBull4U

675_1000.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This sexy hotwife is openly shared by her husband.

Is she flashing her hubby "the sign of the horns"?...or just spreading her pussy open so hubby can take a good pic of it?

Hmmmm....I'm not sure???

Don't really care!

That's one incredible hotwife...either way!

😁

DomBull4U 

tumblr_ooike6tY9H1vg6c4ko1_1280.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/29/2020 at 3:40 AM, DomBull4U said:

This sexy hotwife is openly shared by her husband.

Is she flashing her hubby "the sign of the horns"?...or just spreading her pussy open so hubby can take a good pic of it?

Hmmmm....I'm not sure???

Don't really care!

That's one incredible hotwife...either way!

😁

DomBull4U 

tumblr_ooike6tY9H1vg6c4ko1_1280.jpg

Yes Ma;am I would love to have my nigger tongue in your Pretty white ass hole

• 1 year later...

I'm surprised this thread hasn't garnered more responses, but wondering if some of that is perhaps cultural. 

There isn't much reference to the old terminology of "horns" as it relates to cuckolding in the English world as its' become quite outdated. In other cultures however the word "cuckold" often translates directly to terms like "horned one". Cuckolding expressed as a verb in Russian translates literally to "putting the horns on him".

My wife is from Bulgaria and is fluent in Bulgarian and Russian and she loves references to horns, which are replete in both languages. A few years ago she bought a silly little plastic set of halloween horns and every once in a while if she were to return home from a date she will get those horns out of her closet and come and put them on my head before she sits with me and tells me about her date. In some ways I find this small act probably one of the most humiliating my wife subjects me to, but it absolutely drives her wild.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...

Picking up where we left off, I have to agree again with the OP, DomBull4u that I'm surprised that this thread hasn't generated more feedback. I see I was the last to post on it, some 8 months ago now! 

I actually came looking for it because of something that happened on the weekend. My wife was away at a work convention last week and and came back Friday night. We saw her best friend on Saturday (who knows all about our lifestyle and approves of it) and she was asking how it went, and my wife's answer was "Well, it's a good thing he (me) doesn't mind wearing the horns." 

Just a small story - it's not even a story really - it's basically a line - but when her friend turned to me for my reaction, smiling ear to ear, it was hard not to feel a little bit humiliated at how openly my wife discusses with her friends her freedom to be unfaithful to me. In moments like this it almost seems like you can actually feel the weight of the "horns" on your head.

Of course she then went on to discuss in detail her series of hook-ups with a young man from Quebec.