CuckoldFart.com

Respect?

Is there kind of an inherent loss of respect - or at least a shift in role - that comes with cuckolding? I know when done right it's still a relationship decision, but do women see a man differently after he has allowed someone else to assume the dominant role in his sex life? And do other people - vanilla people - notice this too? I ask because I remember I was dating a very dominant woman who did put me in my place often. My group of friends noticed, since we hung out a lot. She always...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

CUCKOLD TEST

20 hours ago, CuckoldFart said:

Is there kind of an inherent loss of respect - or at least a shift in role - that comes with cuckolding? I know when done right it's still a relationship decision, but do women see a man differently after he has allowed someone else to assume the dominant role in his sex life? And do other people - vanilla people - notice this too? I ask because I remember I was dating a very dominant woman who did put me in my place often. My group of friends noticed, since we hung out a lot. She always...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

Idk about other women but yes my wife got carried away and she would treat me just like an uninvited guest living in her house. There were moments when she loved it when her men humiliated me and she enjoyed it. But after a while she realized it and still treats me like a cuck but betterĀ