CuckoldFart.com

Changes

subsucko

Since I had last posted a lot has changed. I have climbed further down the cuck's rabbit hole and have become more submissive to both my wife and our bull. Last winter the three of us took a trip together for a weekend where I began what would be a much more prolonged use of my chastity cage. A fourteen hour train ride in a private room led to much fucking and cock sucking (for both of us). As our relationship has become more and more female led they have been going on date nights (and allowing me to join). Despite this my wife and I have gotten even closer and still fuck like rabbits. A series of trips to the swinger club has had me clean not just my wife and our bull (who is now more like her other husband) but another couple as well. They went one weekend and were incredibly cryptic about what transpired so I can only imagine she got gangbanged. Two weeks ago I sent them on a cruise where I paid for everything. The vacation was all about them and my only rule was let me know when you get into port and back on the boat. Any other rules we had were off I must say, I am looking forward to what the next few months have in store for us. 

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

CUCKOLD TEST