CuckoldFart.com

Sharing our recent experiences

travelenman

Recently we move to Sydney and my wife reactivated her adult dating site profile looking for younger guys for some fun. Karen and I worked together, and she is 5’11” tall slim elegant lady with curling brown hair, pert C cup breast and long legs. We have been playing around for about 10 years, and been lucky enough to experience se with several guys for MFM fun.

Ian

Karen and Ian conversed over the internet, and we exchange phone numbers and they start texting, sending photos, and calling each other. Every time this happened Karen would get very aroused and very wet. Sometimes while we were at work she would find a quiet meeting room and talk with Ian. If she could she slide her hand inside her jeans or under her skirt. Fingering her clit she would tell him how aroused she was at the idea of meeting and was hoping we would get along and have sex.

Finally the day came as he had a meeting in the city and we arranged to catch up for lunch. On our way to work on the train I asked Karen if she would encourage Ian to play with her at lunch. She said she would let Ian put his hand under her skirt. While seated next to me on the train lifted the side of her skirt, just a little. Placing my hand over her panties showed me how she would like to be fingered by Ian. She said she would sit next to him, and I could sit opposite knowing she was being fingered by a stranger in a public place. As she told me this I could feel she was hot, puffy and getting wet.

Lunch break seemed to take forever and Karen received a text from Ian that he would meet us at the local restaurant shortly. So we went across the road and found a quiet booth. Ian arrived shortly after and we order drinks and a light meal.

The conversation at first was boring, talking about work and family. We finished our meal and order a final round of drinks. The conversation seemed to have been exhausted when I noticed a knowing look in Karen’s eye and a surprised look on Ian face. She looked down at her lap with her bottom lip between her teeth. As she looked up her eyes were glazing and an erotic look came over her as she smiled at me. I knew that Ian was doing exactly what she wanted.

I could see Karen was now on the edge of the seat her hips slightly thrust forward, and her legs discretely apart. She was looking Ian straight in the eye, and quietly telling him she would seriously like to take us to a hotel room and fuck us both all afternoon. She was telling him to feel how hot and wet she was, and I could tell she had pulled her panties to one side. Karen let out a gasp and I guessed Ian must have pushed a finger into her hot wet pussy. I could see Karen was nearly about to cum when the waiter came and cleared the final glasses.

At this time I was already late for a, meeting but told Karen that I would see her back at the office shortly.  About 30 minutes later Karen came back. She told they went back to Ian’s car. In the public parking lot, leaning against his car they kissed passionately where he finished her off with his fingers. While standing in front of Karen, his then took his long thick cock out and shot a load over the front of her stomach, panties and legs. As she wrapped her hand around it feeling its warmth, and thickness she couldn’t help but shiver at the thought of having this fuck her and fill her with cum.

That night when we arrived home she told me all about her experience in the parking with Ian. I pulled her cum soaked panties to one side. She was open and wet, and I would have sworn Ian had filled her up at lunch. She was so wet and hot, and I fucked her with long deep strokes until she came again and again, as I shot a load into her

Mark

The next weekend I was out shopping and Karen had to go into the city and pick up a dress she had ordered. Around 10:00am Karen called to say that Mark had called and wanted to catch up for coffee would I mind. I told her not at all, and I will see her at home for lunch around 1::00pm.

Karen arrived home just as I was unlocking for door around 1:30pm, she seem very happy with herself and I assumed it was the dress. It turned out Mark and Karen and met for a coffee, and after a brief conversation they went to a hotel and she fucked him twice. She said it was a hot quickie as he had to get back to his wife, but she managed to get two loads out of him, and she came several times including masturbating for him. She said it is very powerful being a married woman, having another married man’s cum inside you. Laid back fingering yourself, wet and slippery, and knowing he wants to fuck you a second time.Recently we move to Sydney and my wife reactivated her adult dating site profile looking for younger guys for some fun. Karen and I worked together, and she is 5’11” tall slim elegant lady with curling brown hair, pert C cup breast and long legs. We have been playing around for about 10 years, and been lucky enough to experience se with several guys for MFM fun.

Ian

Karen and Ian conversed over the internet, and we exchange phone numbers and they start texting, sending photos, and calling each other. Every time this happened Karen would get very aroused and very wet. Sometimes while we were at work she would find a quiet meeting room and talk with Ian. If she could she slide her hand inside her jeans or under her skirt. Fingering her clit she would tell him how aroused she was at the idea of meeting and was hoping we would get along and have sex.

Finally the day came as he had a meeting in the city and we arranged to catch up for lunch. On our way to work on the train I asked Karen if she would encourage Ian to play with her at lunch. She said she would let Ian put his hand under her skirt. While seated next to me on the train lifted the side of her skirt, just a little. Placing my hand over her panties showed me how she would like to be fingered by Ian. She said she would sit next to him, and I could sit opposite knowing she was being fingered by a stranger in a public place. As she told me this I could feel she was hot, puffy and getting wet.

Lunch break seemed to take forever and Karen received a text from Ian that he would meet us at the local restaurant shortly. So we went across the road and found a quiet booth. Ian arrived shortly after and we order drinks and a light meal.

The conversation at first was boring, talking about work and family. We finished our meal and order a final round of drinks. The conversation seemed to have been exhausted when I noticed a knowing look in Karen’s eye and a surprised look on Ian face. She looked down at her lap with her bottom lip between her teeth. As she looked up her eyes were glazing and an erotic look came over her as she smiled at me. I knew that Ian was doing exactly what she wanted.

I could see Karen was now on the edge of the seat her hips slightly thrust forward, and her legs discretely apart. She was looking Ian straight in the eye, and quietly telling him she would seriously like to take us to a hotel room and fuck us both all afternoon. She was telling him to feel how hot and wet she was, and I could tell she had pulled her panties to one side. Karen let out a gasp and I guessed Ian must have pushed a finger into her hot wet pussy. I could see Karen was nearly about to cum when the waiter came and cleared the final glasses.

At this time I was already late for a, meeting but told Karen that I would see her back at the office shortly.  About 30 minutes later Karen came back. She told they went back to Ian’s car. In the public parking lot, leaning against his car they kissed passionately where he finished her off with his fingers. While standing in front of Karen, his then took his long thick cock out and shot a load over the front of her stomach, panties and legs. As she wrapped her hand around it feeling its warmth, and thickness she couldn’t help but shiver at the thought of having this fuck her and fill her with cum.

That night when we arrived home she told me all about her experience in the parking with Ian. I pulled her cum soaked panties to one side. She was open and wet, and I would have sworn Ian had filled her up at lunch. She was so wet and hot, and I fucked her with long deep strokes until she came again and again, as I shot a load into her.

Mark

The next weekend I was out shopping and Karen had to go into the city and pick up a dress she had ordered. Around 10:00am Karen called to say that Mark had called and wanted to catch up for coffee would I mind. I told her not at all, and I will see her at home for lunch around 1::00pm.

Karen arrived home just as I was unlocking for door around 1:30pm, she seem very happy with herself and I assumed it was the dress. It turned out Mark and Karen and met for a coffee, and after a brief conversation they went to a hotel and she fucked him twice. She said it was a hot quickie as he had to get back to his wife, but she managed to get two loads out of him, and she came several times including masturbating for him. She said it is very powerful being a married woman, having another married man’s cum inside you. Laid back fingering yourself, wet and slippery, and knowing he wants to fuck you a second time.

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST