CuckoldFart.com

Everyone into the pool

Cameron1683

About three years ago, at my wife's baby shower, she invited a local fuck buddy. Not with that intention in mind, but we were friends as well. Mind you, this is her baby shower. Lots of friends and family around. Well, once the grill was fired up, it was time for swimming. So all of a sudden both she and Brad, disappeared to get into bathing suits. He had to borrow one of mine, so they went to the basement den. They were only down there about 10 minutes when they both reappeared. I went to get changed really quick and in the bedroom, I see both hers and his clothes on the bed. I return outside to see them both in the pool. When I get in, she says to me, "don't be mad, but there are a couple hundred thousand extra swimmers in the pool". It took me only a moment to shoot her a quizzical look. She said that since she was already pregnant, she let him bust one out real quick, since seeing her all knocked up got him hard and he didn't want to get in the pool with a hard on. So, while in the special dress I bought her for the occasion, he just lifted it up and rubbed one out using my wife's pussy instead of his hand. Definitely one of the hottest quickies ever.

received_10155407426389496.jpeg

received_10155492541474496.jpeg

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST