CuckoldFart.com

Max. Submissive couple looking for tips for humiliative impregnantion.

submissiveUltimate

Hi,

We are a married couple very submissive. Generally we live normal life. Noone knows wife loves to be used hard by bulls and hubby likes to watch. But we do it from time to time. Husband loves to see me gangbanged or rimming other guys, or even having threesomes FFM. I also like to feel to be humiliated.
We were talking recently and that, what turns us on both is impregnation risk.

Do you have any ideas how could be the most humiliative impregnation? It is by now just our fantasy, but maybe some of them we use in play in of our next times.
Humilitive to both, or may be only for wife, or only for husband.

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

As and experienced and naturally dominant bull several ideas come to mind, but it would be lovely to know where you are located.

If you add your location in your profile you may find that a creative bull might be in your area.

If you are not in the New York City area, but wanted to visit I could arrange for something that would meet your needs on a cruise.  I operate "adult cruises" spring through fall up the Hudson river.

If you come for a cruise the first point of humiliation will of course be the husband paying for a cruise with his wife where he will not get to fuck her.

On 4/19/2021 at 10:28 PM, Paradox said:

I am very interested in this topic as well. Impregnation risk has always appealed to me.

Bring your wife to NYC for a cruise up the river this summer.  It is very beautiful and I can assure you there will be plenty of chances for her to get pregnant.