CuckoldFart.com

my university cuckold experience

catullas

I was dating a girl for the first year of uni. After the summer break we kind of drifted apart. the sex hadn't been that great and i knew I have been punching above my weight so for me it wasn't unexpected.

I saw her a couple of times at parties during our 'lets just be friends' phase. She was always very friendly and polite with me. I could never tell her I still felt very strongly about her. I was too embarrassed. 

It was an end of semester / christmas party we both happened to be at which was held in a mutual friend's shared house. I lived next door. She was looking amazing and I had had too much to drink. I took an opportunity to get close to her in the kitchen. She seemed to humour me more than anything else. But I plucked up the courage to tell her I still fancied her like crazy. She smiled and said that's too bad because she was seeing someone else now.

If it wasn't for the drink i would have cried, but instead I said something stupid like 'oh well if you get bored of him you know where to come'. She smiled back at me, got her drink and left to go for the lounge.

Later on I saw her sharing an armchair with this guy. He had his hand on her thigh, almost with his fingers up her skirt. She was kissing his ear or neck or something. I was transfixed.

They both continued to get off right there and then in the lounge with a party going on around them. Nobody else seemed to notice them. Except me. I was standing about 3 metres away. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Well her really. She encouraged his hand to venture further up her leg. I could see he was sporting a bulge in his jeans. I thought now that doesn't look comfy! 

The two of them broke off for a moment to capture themselves. I heard her say lets go find a room. So they both got up and left the lounge. They must have tried everywhere but by this time of the evening all the rooms were taken up. I think they even tried a cupboard.

I had got so worked up myself just by watching them I couldn't let it end there. So I took a swig of dutch courage and went up to her. She looked bemused by my approach. I smiled as unoffensively as I could muster and presented the key to my house. I said I live next door, feel free to use it, there's nobody there.

She looked at the key, looked at him then reached out and took the key from my shaking hand. She kissed me on the lips and whispered thank you in my ear whilst giving me a hug. As she did so she must have felt my semi. She broke away and looked down at my bulge.

She smiled and said now who's a naughty boy then? With that she patted by erection through my jeans and took the hand of her lover and they both went off to my house. As they walked away from me, she called back at me and said we'll come back to you, don't you leave here.

So I found myself back in the kitchen. Though I had a few more drinks I was actually by now very sober with the excitment.

She did eventually come back to the party. thought the party was now pretty much over. I was there in the kitchen more or less where she had left me. She was on her own.

She came up to me and gave me a tight embrace. I put my nose to the skin of her neck. I could smell her sweat. She told me that it had been fantastic and that she is really grateful. I said no problem, trying to be cool. we stood there and talked some rubbish about plans over the holidays for five minutes. Then she changed the subject and asked me why I had been so hard earlier. I admitted seeing her with him turned me on.

She asked if I wanted to hear what they had got up to. I smiled and nodded. She came back close to me and wrapped her arm around my neck. With her other hand she rested her palm against my already bulging crotch. She went on to tell me all that he had done to her and she and done to him. She gently rubbed me as she gave me the details.

I was almost coming in my pants as I felt her hot breath on my ear. She teased me and asked if I wanted her to fuck him again in my bed.

again I nodded obediently. She smiled and squeezed my erection with approval.

She kissed my neck and then my mouth, pushing her tongue deep into me. Her thigh pressed hard against my erection. She then broke away and took stock of what she had done.

She asked if I had a spare key. I said yes. She suggested she keep the one I'd given her and she could let me know next time she needs a place.

I'll text you so you can pop out for a while. She giggled. I smiled back. 

And with that she left.

She did text me and I did pop out until I got her message to say I could return. In fact I got many texts. I used to buy her bottles of wine to share with her lover and sometimes chocolates. I even left her a parcel with some lingerie I had ordered her.

But I never saw her wearing it. I was never in the house when she was there. But after I had returned the air in my bedroom was always full of her scent and the bedding all messed up. I would find a used condom in the bin or an item of his or her clothing on the floor.

I loved it.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...