CuckoldFart.com

What I thought was the wife's first BBC

Reeltime

Wife and I were in a bar one evening having a few drinks.  There was a black guy at the bar and we struck up a conversation with him.  My wife is a little flirty really with everyone.  It is just sort of her personality.  Anyway I suppose he keyed in on that and we were all laughing and having a good time.  After a few drinks and conversation he asked us if we would like to go out to his van where the drinks were free.  We said sure so off we went.  This guy had a nice what I would call conversion van with nice seats small sofa, table etc.  Anyway, we got into the van and he fixed us a drink.  One thing lead to another and we started playing some cards.  Drinks are flowing and we are laughing and having a good time.  Anyway so he gets up from the table to fix us a drink and the wife notices a bulge in his pants.  She looks at me with a little smile and then she says to him, " what is that in your pants" to which he replies "what do you think it is"?  As soon as he gets that out he follows up with "would you like to touch it?  She looks at me again with that look on her face as if to say is it okay.  I gave her the nod that let her know its okay.

So she started rubbing on it through his pants and we could tell he was large.  Few minutes later he says "would you like to see it?"  She gives me that look again and I give her the nod again.  She reaches over to pull his shorts to the side and @@@@@@ his by then erect cock.  Dude is hung.  He is not particularly thick but long, somewhere between 9 and 10 inches.  So I will skip all of the details of the next 20 minutes but it involved sucking and licking her to a climax.  By this point everyone knows what is going to happen so no more questions really that need to be asked or answered.

So he asked her to move over to that little sofa where she can lay down partially and it puts her just at the right level for him on his knees.  So my wife is a pretty petite gal and pretty tight for me at 7 inches so I am thinking there is no way she is taking this guy balls deep.  As he enters her the usual OMG that feels good etc.  So he is being gentle giving her about 6 to 7 inches of his cock.   She is starting to work on her second orgasm.  She starts saying to him deeper, deeper.  I was shocked.  He obliged but gradually but the more she got worked up and the more animated she got he continued as he was instructed.  By the time she reached her second orgasm, he was balls deep in her.  I was shocked that she could take that 10 inch cock.  Anyway is was not long before he unloaded his massive loan on her chest.

What a fun encounter by chance but that is where the story gets interesting.  I was just so impressed that she was able to take that dick that it lead to conversation that night after the encounter and that is when she told me.  My wife works at a warehouse for a sprinkler company.  She does all the work orders etc. and the men come in the warehouse, get their work orders and supplies for the day and then they are gone for the day.  So basically during the day she is doing office work and is there by herself.  Three days a week she takes in supply deliveries from various carriers that they use.  She knows when those deliveries are going to happen within about 15 to 30 minutes. 

Come to find out, there had been a black guy that had been making deliveries there for about 5 years.  They got to know each other really well and that flirty part probably did not hurt.  One day when he was making a delivery, they were in a tight place and while moving the boxes in, they rubbed up against each other and the rest is history.   As it turned out, he had been fucking her once a month for about 3 years and I never had a clue.  I was not mad in fact I thought it was hot as hell.  She says he is bigger than the guy at the bar.  I hope to find out because very soon I am going to be hiding in the warehouse so I can watch.

• Like 10

Cuckold Tests

• 2 years later...