CuckoldFart.com

New hotwife

Mg3579

Cuckold Tests

she would almost certainly ask for anyone who's fucked her and made her cum,to finish in her ass.

But what if I have a strong natural urge to reproduce? What if I want to defile her married pussy with my cum? What I want to make you watch me inseminate your fertile wife with the intention to knock her up? What if I want to see the disgust on your face while you lick my salty seed from your beloved woman so that you don't become a step-daddy? What if I want to see your wives swelling belly as an undeniable proof that you have failed at this nigh impossible task?

But what if I have a strong natural urge to reproduce? What if I want to defile her married pussy with my cum? What I want to make you watch me inseminate your fertile wife with the intention to knock her up? What if I want to see the disgust on your face while you lick my salty seed from your beloved woman so that you don't become a step-daddy? What if I want to see your wives swelling belly as an undeniable proof that you have failed at this nigh impossible task?

for us it never matters what the other person wants,what they want never comes into it,we get what we want and then say goodbye leaving us too get on with the real fucking.

When someone's approaching their climax you can always tell. They try to push deeper inside you as their bodies tense up just as they start to cum and then they hold onto you quite tight as they pump inside you until their climax subsides. I often wondered if that was done to satisfy my husband's requests that the cum inside me or it was something that nature compels them to do: some sort of inbuilt urge in a man to get as much of his seed as deep inside you as possible?

• Like 3

Ahh, she prefers it - I like this girl, I like the way she poses head down, ass high in the air, positions herself for me to ravish her ass. I'd be most happy to give her her preferred style of fucking...

I'm ready to lube her backdoor and my stiff cock well, then start easing the head into her offered ass

wow wavedancer Miss Jodie says thanks so much for your hot comments x :)

My pleasure indeed - Miss Jodie is one hot desirable slut...but if she's willing to try, I would like to give her a gentle sex spanking before lubing up her tight backdoor and my now-stiff cock to work the head in, then penetrate her ass fully in one long, slow, smooth stroke, until my full hairy balls were snug against her smooth cuntlips

Wow she says thanks again,and she would love for you to bareback her anally :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I could help my friend Desert Bull spitroast her, dp her...I'd fuck her sexy ass as she rode his big cock buried deep in her needy wet cunt...one hole left hub, who fills that one as DB and I fuck her cunt and ass, hard and deep?

well that would be up for grabs as she very greedy!