CuckoldFart.com

Dealing with cuckold angst

Nrtheastcple

Hi all i require a bit of advice/ guidance please and would be very grateful for any given.

Bit of a long story, so please bear with me.

myself and my wife are a happily married couple that have a pretty hot intensive sex life and we are a pretty naughty pair.

my main kink in life bar none is the hotwife/cuckold scenario, always has been.my wife finds most aspects of this pretty hot also.

we spoke in dept about going further etc about three years ago, we set up a joint couples profile on a swinging site and met some guys together etc, everything still great and red hot, my wish intention was for her to enjoy guys alone now and then and tell me all about it.

she got chatting to a guy and arranged to meet alone, she did this and she sucked him off and made him cum into her knickers, brought them to me as a VERY welcome present.this experience was the most hottest in my life without doubt and we had some GREAT sex etc together after fueled by this.

this is were it turns a bit frustrating etc. I found it afterwards/during  very very hard to deal with the angst, now i know this is part so, thats were maybe need guidance.

anyhow my, going on at her etc, not being the nicest if honest, set her back hugely and she said she didnt want to do it anymore and was for me etc etc. Nothing else after this happened, and we closed the joint account.

left it, never mentioned it and we went on, both agreeing aex was at times a bit flat/ boring.

she has recently brought things back up.

and says she has been flirting with a guy she knows and would like to go further with my agreement etc, well that fell through, so left it again, then she says that ahe wants to set up a single woman profile up on the site, i was absolutely overjoyed, mind went into overdrive etc and we had some great sex again, her telling me her plans/wishes.

she did this and got chatting to a guy, she likes etc, they have arranged to meet up at some point alone etc, she has told me everything, plans etc.and again we have had some of the best teasing and sex we have ever had.

however i’m starting to feel, angst????(is it?),again about the thought of her alone.

i really wish her to go through with this and know how hot it will make us etc.

however need to know how to deal with this as dont want to throw everything away again, as this time dont think she will want to do anything if i’m being a dick at all.

sorry for the length etc, and as say would really appreciate any help given. Any questions, please ask

Cuckold Tests

It can be really difficult to deal with the cuckold angst. When my wife started to cuckold me, I loved it. She would go to her boyfriends and when she got home, I would go down on her while she told me the details.I would usually cum while licking her, but would then feel disgusted with myself. It would be even worse if I ejaculated before she got home as she would still expect me to go down on her.

After a while, I got used to it and would try and make sure I didn't cum and even if I did, I wouldn't say anything, but still lick her.

The hardest times were when I was helping her get ready for a date and after shaving her, she would let me lick and rim her. She would tell me what she was going to do as I wanked. Sometimes I would cum and then not want her to go, but she always did.

What I do is tell myself that the feelings will pass and I know I will feel horny again and want her to meet again. I also bought myself a chastity cage, that I put on well before her date and don't remove until I am ready to fuck her.

Whatever you do or feel, don't show her as it will either put her off or she will fuck anyway and not tell you

• Like 1