CuckoldFart.com

Pegging: Spicy sex practice

icelord0807

We were on a trip with my wife some days ago.Every time we go on trips we are testing new toys,apart from meeting new people.We were heading to a nearby country in our car and before we pass the border, there is a nice plateau.I pulled over and we sat there finishing our coffees in that place.It was quite calm and it had nice view. We started talking about our best experience so far.She told me that "Yes,I like the new cocks that feed my cunt.But I like fucking your ass other male asses more than that.It makes me feel powerful!!!".
I was astonished by that and a also a bit concerned.I asked her is she thinks that I am not man enough,because I have anal sex with her,with a strap on and various dildos and various men and shemales. The second astonishment came to me with her next phrase...."Buttholes have no gender.You fuck me better since you started getting penetrated regularly.You are not less of a man.In fact all women I know that peg their husbands love it.Most of them have also sex with men.Do not worry,dear...Being gay is not only taking it in the ass!".And started making out.She sucked my cock and she rushed to find her harness and the new dildo we got.She took me there like I was a whore.And I liked it.

We resumed our trip and we reached the hotel. After we settled, we went to our dates. We had met during the summer holidays.They are swiss currently living in Bulgaria because of their work. They are a very nice, clean and polite couple, some years older than us, but they stared their endeavors in the past year, because of a car accident of Guy,the husband, which left him with a very persistent erectile disfunction. Apart from Lilly's promiscuity,they wanted to explore the part of cuckoldry. We were talking about our morning task in the plateau and the discussion we had and they were agreeing. They also told us that pegging Guy is almost an everyday routine for them and many of the couples they know, not all of them in swinging or cuckolding like it and they spread the word.

After all,it is a biological matter.Men have their G-Spot up their butt.Prostate stimulation from anal intercourse is magical and the orgasm is intense.As a matter of fact,I know no man that was properly penetrated and not kept having anal pleasure. It is also quite erotic and it teaches men how to be more gentle when penetrating a butthole, because of personal experience.

What is your opinion on the matter?Have you ever tried it?Are you willing to?

3088622_2_o.jpg

3088622_5_o.jpg

3088622_9_o.jpg3088622_11_o.jpg

3088622_13_o.jpg3088622_14_o.jpg3088622_15_o.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests