CuckoldFart.com

Fiance has FBs

growler

Hi All first time poster here, been reading a lot of the many hot stories of wifes having fun with there FB i would like to say to all that has been posting there stories a big thank you, i been getting off while reading them thinking of my fiance doing the same thing. 

A little about whats going on, My fiance has 2 FBs, one that she is able to call up anytime of the week and meet, to much disappointment he is not local so its a good drive to meet and when they meet he is on his lunch break so its quick. 

The 2nd guy is local and will only meet on his day off from work maybe 1 time a week if that sometimes. 

I guess my question is there ever a time to have to many FB, We been talking about finding a 3rd guy that's local and more reliable then her 2nd FB, while still meeting with the 2nd guy when ever he likes. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

I can't really say much to help you because my wife prefers only one "bull" or FB at a time. Even if he cannot meet that often, she doesn't mind. Usually it averages about once a week. She prefers being comfortable with one guy and not a few. But whatever you chose, good luck to all of you !