CuckoldFart.com

Demands from bull

MacCuckold

Hi folks, today was very exciting day…he text me to set together exactly day I mean actually early evening for the famous date and what time I will deliver my wife to hotel.Her wish is that she don’t want to phone with him or text with him only me ( until date), after they swap each other phones and they won’t need me.When I bring my wife I will back to home ( this part can’t imagine lol now) and I will collect her next morning.Today he asked me what do I do if other meeting he bring his friend I didn’t say no even I said she always was Curious about 2m1f plus kissing with other woman.Bull said he will sponsor her on her term.I am highly excited.All what bull want is at least one meeting per month and next after date boys fuck my wife

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

It was different with me and my wife as I never had any involvement in picking the men she dated or slept with. Only now, since we've been divorced for nearly 7 years, have I chatted online to two of the men that got my wife into bed, both former work colleagues of mine.

• Like 1