CuckoldFart.com

Sex with two school mummies

LeicesterBull75

Sorry not been about for a while, i had a family berevment

I have been taking my young brother to to primary school every morning over the last few weeks due to moving back home to help mum out after my father passed away. For about five-six weeks now. It takes a while For the other mums to get to know you, but as i found out, just because women have kids doesn't mean they can't be real goers.

I met Tammy and Sara outside the school gates. I didn't think they were much to look at. At first but of course they were just in their civvies-the sort of clothes a mum with five-year-old twins throws on to go down to the shops after dropping them off.

We got chatting anyway. They admitted they were cagey about talking to single dads at first but said they had seen me around for a few weeks now and though it was about time to break the ice. I was just about to say Danny was my brother not my son, when they asked if i wanted to go for coffee. So i said nothing and went for coffee.

Tammy was a single mum, with long aburn hair put back in a bun, mid-thirties, a pretty face and long legs. Her mate Sara was shorter. blonde, with a fuller figure, and a great rack under her jumper.
We started exchanging stories. Tammy was separated from her husband waiting for a divorce she caught him sleeping about. Sara was a single mum her boyfriend walked out on her. when she was pregnant with her last kid some 3 months ago. I said i was divorced and single and had just moved back in to the area, i must have given them a bit of a sob story as they asked me back to theirs.

Back in sara kitchen the girls got a bottle of wine out and poured themselves a glass. "Do you mind if we ask you a question Martin?" said tammy "have you seen anyway since you got divorced?"

"No, not at all," I replied. "l'm easing my way back in." Tammy and Sara gave each other the briefest of looks as they both had another glass of wine. I noticed the curve of Sara's tits and the bra strap straining against her shoulder. i was starting to get turned on now. I thought to myself. Don't make a prick of yourself -these women have invited you round to be friendly. don't make sure you're crossing to the other side of the street for the next ten years.

But sara especially definitely seemed up for it. as they swigged some more wine, i had to think about other things to take away thoughts from my Hard Cock. "Thanks for the company." i said. "but i guess i should get going now." 
"why not stay for a bite to eat Martin? Looks like you could do with fattening up," 
Sara smiled.tapping my stomach, a little lower than i thought she might have. My dick wasn't having any trouble with putting weight on as i realised that, despite my worries. I might very well be on with sara. "I'm hungry. Aren't you Martin?" sara said again. coming nearer to me and, close up against my chest and with her hand hidden from view. gently stroking my shaft. A flutter went though my groin. i looked up for tammy but she had conveniently disappeared. So the game was afoot! I gasped sara's head, entangling my fingers in her hair and stuck my tongue into her mouth.She was desperate for it,her tongue grappling with mine as i ran my hand down her back and over the hot swell off her buttocks.

"upstairs," she gasped as she half-pulled, half-carried me to the staircase.Shedding bits of clothes as we went. My hands were all over her gorgeous tits, round and firm like ripe fruit, and her head was tiled back, mouth open and promising all sorts of delights. I threw her on to the bed, sat her on the edge and licked and sucked her nipples while fingering her cunt. She was so wet already-my fingers came away soaking. I pushed her back and pulled up her legs and buried my face in her snatch and frenched her sticky little hole.She turned her face to the side and hollered into the duvet. 

I feasted on sara's trim little Pussy like a staving man.She quivered as i ravished her with my tongue and teeth. Then she returned the favour and took my cock in her mouth. She licked the entire length before cupping my balls and wanking my shaft while sucking on my helmet. I could feel myself cum so she swallowed my hot load, i then gently pulled away and got her on all fours on the bed. I licked and stroked her ass cheeks, preparing her for my assault. She butted her arse back against my face, eager for her fucking. I stuck it up her and we both groaned with pleasure. I took her smooth tits in my hands started to ride her. I looked down at my cock which was coverd with her orgasmic juices and went even faster at her. She was cumming hard, telling me to fuck her harder, her hair flying around,her buttocks bouncing off my pelvis.

I thought that i was just going to have sex with sara but, clearly, Tammy didn't just want to sit downstairs like a plum.She shyly appeared at the bedroom door,buck naked, her tits high on her body, bigger than i thought, with a lovely hourglass figure. Sara invited her on to the bed and all three off us rolled around together for a while, enjoying the selection of cock and cunts to stroke, nibble and suck. Sara lifted up tammy legs to present fine fanny access. Her fanny was pink sparkling with juice i rubbed my cock on her clit till my glans was bright with her cunt cream then slowly piped it into her twat. I went all the way in till my thighs were resting against tammy arse cheeks. I looked down and could only see her strip off hair my cock was buried inside her. Sara still holding on to tammy legs. Pushed her tits against my chest and started snogging me. I fucked tammy hard, all while groping and kissing sara who was bouncing up and down on tammy face. I couldn't see, but i could tell from the noises coming from sara,from deep down in her stomach,that her sticky chamber was impaled on tammy tongue i thrashed away at her, hard till i ended up lying on top of tammy, her legs wrapped round my back and loving, vocally, the dick-thrusts i was breathlessly nailing into her.

Sara had falling off tammy face and had stuck her arse back into my face. I frantically tongued her big lips and arsehole, sometimes catching her finger which she was pistoning into her. Then i went down to snog tammy who loved licking her mates fluid off my face. I began panting, squeezing tammy squidgy tits in anticipation of losing my load. Sara got off the bed, came round behind me and smacked my arse cheeks to encourage me forwards the finish line.  second before emptying my nuts into tammy gaping pussy sara said ill give you 3 mins then i want you to fill me too.

we have had some more fun a few times since

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX