CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold in the Making

jmontagn

Funny all J and I had done was kiss. But in a way my crush on J was a harbinger of a lot of my future relationships. It was an innocent age then, the 1950s and I was a good Catholic boy. This is how I learned the hard way that other guys weren't so good.

One Saturday afternoon, I was at a movie double feature to escape the heat.  Back then oppressive summer weather was uncommon to Buffalo, NY, so no one had air conditioning except for the neighborhood movie theaters. I was sitting in the middle of the back row when a couple sat two rows in front of me a little after the newsreel came on. It was dark so they didn't see me. It was J and an older guy. He must have been 17, a couple of years older than J.

By the time the first cartoon came on they were making out. I sat there quietly and watched while a jealous rage built inside of me, but I was rapt as I watched him put his arm over the back of her seat and start to kiss her. I silently moved over a couple of seats to the right on her side to get a better view, as he kissed her lightly at first, just as I had kissed her after the Valentine Dance. She seemed to like that with him the same way she did with me. They continued the kissing throughout the cartoons, but unlike me he pressed his advantage and by the time the serial came on they were kissing passionately. She had turned in her seat to face him and they were locked in a full passionate embrace.

I still couldn't see much, so I moved a couple of seats even further to the right in time to see his right hand move to her left breast. I expected J to push it away and she did. She broke off the kissing and they watched as "Don Winslow of the Navy" saved the day from the evil Japanese (The serial dated from World War II but they were still showing it in 1957.)

The day was still young, and after the serial, the first feature came on. It must have been boring to J because after a few minutes her head was resting on the guys shoulder. Funny I remember the name of the serial but not the name of the first movie, only that it was a western. I remember that the Second Feature was "3:10 to Yuma". I digress. Who cares what movies were playing at the Ellen Terry Theater on the West Side of Buffalo that Saturday afternoon.

I could see his left hand caressing her shoulder and her head turn toward him. He turned his head and tenderly kissed her again. Her right hand reached up and touched his cheek briefly and then went around and held his head as the kiss became more passionate. I watched with rage as her mouth opened to receive his tongue. They were French kissing. The line had been crossed they were beyond Venial Sin territory into Mortal sin as the Jesuits at my high school had defined it for us

My angel, J was officially a slut. (It is funny how definitions have changed.) After about ten minutes he pressed his advantage again. This time when his right hand reached her left breast she did not move it away. Instead she seemed to be grinding her face into his and intensifying the kiss. I could see in the bright flickering desert movie light sun that J’s tongue was now in his mouth.

This did not go on for too long before I saw his right hand unbuttoning J’s blouse and slipping inside. He had only unbuttoned three buttons but I could see his hand cupping her left white cotton bra cup. She must have liked that because she stopped kissing him and threw her head back against the seat in surrender. He took her signal and unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. There was my angel or should I say little devil with her blouse open and her full bra on display.

I looked around to see if anyone else was watching. To my surprise there was no one else in the back of the balcony. It was just the three of us. I looked over to them again and remember that I had a hard-on looking at her with her blouse wide open and her bra so visible. The only other women I had actually seen in a bra were my mother and Aunt C.

I was still fuming inside but I was also very aroused. J's head was hanging back over her seat and the guy continued to caress her left breast but he started kissing her neck and shoulders. His lips went to her ear and he kissed it very lightly. I could see that J's eyes were closed and the expression on her face erased all my doubt that she was not in control and was being taken advantage of. She was really enjoying his kissing and caressing.

While he was nuzzling her neck and ear, His right hand had pulled the left bra strap over her shoulder and he paused. She opened her eyes and their eyes met. She nodded and his right hand immediately slipped inside her left bra cup. My angel had agreed to let him “have” bare tit. She slouched in the seat and closed her eyes and softly moaned. His fingers, hidden under the white cotton fabric must have been working their magic on her nipple. I watched as the flush of ecstasy flooded over her face. I think she had a nipplegasm.

I reached down unzipped my khakis, put my hand inside my pants and rearranged my rock hard cock so that it was pointing up at my belly instead of down the pants leg. I remember that when I did this it was already leaking precum.

The guy kept playing inside her bra for a long time and after a while her eyes opened and she whispered something. He nodded in agreement and J sat up for a minute. She reached behind her and bent over a little bit and I could see the back of her blouse moving. J was unfastening her bra. Then I saw something that I have seen a few times since. She wiggled a around and a few seconds later her bra emerged through the right sleeve of her blouse. Her unbuttoned blouse obscured my view but I knew that if I was patient, I would see J's naked breasts and nipples.

I did not have to wait long as the guy pulled the blouse over her shoulders, leaned down and moved his head down to her right breast. It was a fleeting glance of her tits but it is still etched in my mind. J had tan lines. I had seen her tan Italian skin above her bathing suit a couple of times that summer when she had come with me and my family to the beach, but I was unprepared for how stunning it contrasted with the untanned skin of firm white breasts and the glimpse of her dark brown nipples, very erect from her arousal, took my breath away. My cock was really leaking. (By this time I had forgotten about how pissed off at her I was.)

He alternated his nipple kissing and sucking between her two breasts and she was moaning very audibly. It's a good thing there were no others in the back of the balcony. I was so fascinated by his nipple play that I didn't realize that his fiendish right hand had been busy under her skirt and he had pushed her skirt up so I could see her stocking tops and the fasteners that attached them to the panty-girdle she was have been wearing. His hand was between her legs and I could soon see that he was rubbing her pussy through the girdle which had also become visible.

J's head was moving from side to side, slowly at first and then more rapidly. She shuddered and tensed up and stifled a cry as best she could but I still heard it, the unmistakable sound of a woman who is in the throes of orgasm. The guy's head moved away from her breasts and up to give her a kiss to stifle her cries as his hand continued rubbing her pussy. She went limp for a few minutes.

When she opened her eyes, he whispered something to her and took her left hand and put it in his lap. She shook her head yes and I watched as he unzipped his pants. He whispered something else and she nodded yes. She reached in his pants and took out what was the biggest cock that I had seen to that point in my life. (In retrospect it was in the normal range. But being 14 and not yet fully developed, his 6 inches looked very big.)

She began to jack him off. By the way she was doing it I don't think my angel was a stranger to jacking cocks. He was soon squirming in his seat and I heard him ask, "Will you suck me off?'

She said, "No not here.”

And she picked up the speed of her jacking off. He was about to cum when she stopped and whispered something. She reached over and opened her purse it and took out some tissues and placed them over his throbbing cock. She went back to her stroking and within thirty seconds he stretched out in his seat and thrust his hips into her fist and was cumming into the tissue.

J used the tissue to clean him up and buttoned her blouse. A couple of minutes later, they got up and left the balcony from the opposite aisle. They were locked together side by side like they were joined at the hip, J's head leaning into his arm.

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST