CuckoldFart.com

Why do we do it

UK_EX

It never ceases to amaze me that so many guys want their ladies to have sex with other men.  There seems to be no logical reason why this should be so, in fact it is contrary to all our upbringing.  

For the ladies, I can see the attraction of having all that extra attention from another man, balanced of course by the many risks.

As a cuckold, I did however observe that my wife was always better presented and was definitely happier in herself when she had her boyfriend.  She would always be dressed up for him, making sure that she was as sexy and alluring as she could be, which made me feel proud of her.  Being happier in herself, we had few (if any) arguments, and the extra (and better quality) sex that we had together also led to a better more stable marriage.

At the same time, I also improved my appearance for her when she returned.  I would shower when she left the house, use perfumed talc, special aftershave etc., and dress up in special clothes for her, just the same as she was doing for her lover.  

The attractions of cuckolding are balanced of course by many risks.  For the lady there is the risk of pregnancy if she decides to take her bull bareback, and in getting an unpleasant experience with a bull who might be aggressive.  For both parties there is the risks of social stigma if the secret ever gets out that she ‘goes with other men’, even though her husband actually wants her to, this can be compounded if photos or videos are taken of them due to the possibility of them being copied and @@@@@@@ on the internet.

For me the main risk was in losing my wife to her lover, I weighed up the risks and potential benefits, and decided that if she told me that she wanted to do it, I had to accept the risk in order to allow her to enjoy something that she clearly desired.  The risk of not allowing her to have him was that she would do it behind my back, and I definitely did not want that to happen, I wanted to enjoy the situation as much as she would allow me to.  

I guess it is these things that make me want to return to the those days when she had a regular sexual extra-marital partner.  I am not sure I would want her to have someone else every day, or even a string of other partners.  Perhaps just one special man again, someone we both trust so that she could have him bareback (I think we both liked that a lot) , and perhaps just one or two long sessions per week.  Like Steve, I would like to be involved, to be the humiliated husband in front of her and her lover, watching powerless as they enjoy themselves in front of me.

There are so many ways of enjoying sex, as many as there are couples I guess.  I would love to experiment with them and push our boundaries a bit.  I would like to explore bondage, punishment, waterworks fun, outdoor sex and dogging, all with the purpose of humiliating me, and entertaining her and her lover.

Bryan

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

I was wondering how it feels to be a bull taking a friend's wife to bed and fucking her in front of her husband?

Do you feel all-powerful and dominant over the cuckold?

Does it feel good to know that you are satisfying the lady so much better than he ever will?

Guest kitm1956

Bryan, could be me writing that, but you put it so much more eloquently than I would be able to. Particularly: "I would love to experiment with them and push our boundaries a bit.  I would like to explore bondage, punishment, waterworks fun, outdoor sex and dogging, all with the purpose of humiliating me, and entertaining her and her lover." Hear hear!

My lovers tell me they like that my husband is as feminine and small cocked as he is, because it makes them feel like they are doing not only me a favor by fucking me, but also doing a favor to my husband because he can't fuck me like they can.

• Like 1

I am so glad you like this.

and yes, bulls, you are doing us cucks (and our ladies) a favour, taking our ladies to heights of orgasm that we couldn't possibly do with our tiny dicks.

Push that envelope - have fun.

What's it like being a lady, being penetrated by someone else, with your hubby watching as he slides his big hard bareback cock inside you?