CuckoldFart.com

Recognized

Cuckcuple11

Cuckold Tests

My now ex-wife Debbie nor my girlfriend Becky have ever been recognised on here to the best of my knowledge and I've always thought the chances of that happening to be quite remote. Debbie was recognised however by a guy on an old Yahoo site I used to be on, messaged me asking if we lived in a certain town and if her maiden name started with a J. Yes on both counts!

He told me he'd met her many years before at a party and that she seemed very popular with various guys and disappeared outside with different men from time to time. Later in the evening he managed to get a passionate kiss with Debbie and remarked that her mouth tasted rather salty...

debbietopless.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
9 minutes ago, 50s couple uk said:

We got recognised on a uk swing site, wasnt good experience because he delighted in telling us everything he knew about us but wouldn't say who he was. Got us paranoid enough to come off there, which was unfortunate as lots of sexy people 

Sucks when people are such jerks...why can't people just myob and let others be.  I get so disgusted with that shit

On 4/26/2023 at 3:50 PM, 50s couple uk said:

We got recognised on a uk swing site, wasnt good experience because he delighted in telling us everything he knew about us but wouldn't say who he was. Got us paranoid enough to come off there, which was unfortunate as lots of sexy people 

On 4/26/2023 at 4:07 PM, 50s couple uk said:

Agree, he could have had fun with us if he'd said who he was, we started thinking perhaps he was family or something.  Quite distressing

What an awful experience for you both. Something like that could easily have put you or your wife off completely, but at least nothing more came of it. At the end of the day, he was on the site himself so was in no position to take the moral high ground and as you say, it cost him the chance of some fun with your wife.