Jump to content
CuckoldFart.com

This is a fantasy


 Share

Recommended Posts

CUCKOLD TEST

Great Pics and Gifs...As much as I want to be fucked by a she-male ..or a guy for that matter,I could never handle the pain.At some point that pleasure turns into pain according to the size of a cock. Luckily for me I'm a Cock Sucker and can pretty much devour any size (thickness...bar a beer can size one) Cock. I've been luck enough to deep throat several 8"ers.So given my druthers I'd get on my knee's and suck a dozen or for that matter 2 dozen shemales any day and I wouldn't clean my face til all of them have drained their ballsat least once....So keep up the good work Squank and pass along any shemale skull fuckin....Guess I'll have to delve deep into my Treasure trove and see what I can post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 8:45 AM, Dober said:

Great Pics and Gifs...As much as I want to be fucked by a she-male ..or a guy for that matter,I could never handle the pain.At some point that pleasure turns into pain according to the size of a cock. Luckily for me I'm a Cock Sucker and can pretty much devour any size (thickness...bar a beer can size one) Cock. I've been luck enough to deep throat several 8"ers.So given my druthers I'd get on my knee's and suck a dozen or for that matter 2 dozen shemales any day and I wouldn't clean my face til all of them have drained their ballsat least once....So keep up the good work Squank and pass along any shemale skull fuckin....Guess I'll have to delve deep into my Treasure trove and see what I can post.

You will be surprised how fast you will adjust to taking cock up your ass. Yes there is pain at first but you get use to it. My biggest up my ass was 14” from a shemale. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

You will be surprised how fast you will adjust to taking cock up your ass. Yes there is pain at first but you get use to it. My biggest up my ass was 14” from a shemale. 

14"...*GASP*....God Bless you...But I'll stick to Cock Sucking,feeling a fat cock in my throat feels alot better...gotten pretty good at it and have always been rewarded by a mouth full or a face full of Cum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dober said:

14"...*GASP*....God Bless you...But I'll stick to Cock Sucking,feeling a fat cock in my throat feels alot better...gotten pretty good at it and have always been rewarded by a mouth full or a face full of Cum.

I hear you. I’m just saying that I get ‘em both. I love my mouth being filled but a lot of guys and shemales love getting ass after getting a good blow job. So I offer that option. But taking cock is something one has to adjust to. If it’s not for you, it’s not for you. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...