CuckoldFart.com

Found a great new cuckold book my wife actually liked.

jockyrider69

was cruising the amazon books and found a "how to" cuckold book that was written by a woman, so I bought it and loaded it on my wife's ipad to see if she would read it.  Did this before with poor results, but this time she actually read the book and is getting into the Hotwife Challenges.

The book revolves around letting my wife roleplay being a hotwife and gives her challenges to complete, so it's more like a game to her, but I'm loving it.

BiG change in her attitude because she can go at her own pace, but some of the early challenges are pretty tame, but later they do ramp up to some pretty advanced cuckoldery.... I cant wait to see if she is game to go that far.

The book is "The Faithful Hotwife"  

I'll keep you all posted on how it goes, but so far we've made 2 trips to the adult store in town to buy her some "toys" !

• Like 5

Cuckold Tests

• 4 weeks later...

At the risk of sounding like a total nerd, there *are* a tremendous wealth of great cuckold books out there depending on what sort of info you're looking for. 

Three of the best right of the top of my head:

1. The Ethical Slut - the word "cuckold" is not to be found in this book, but it does speak from a stand point of thinking about non-monogamy as a general concept and is a great way of getting a woman who might not otherwise consider a non-conventional relationship to challenge her thoughts and beliefs about it. This book was absolutely seminal in my wife's acceptance of non-monogamy. Without it, I'm certain I wouldn't be a cuckold. 

2. Insatiable Wives - I think everyone in this community is now familiar with David Ley's thorough examination of cuckolds throughout the course of history. Most of this information is largely anecdotal rather than instructive but it will certainly assuage some of a cuckold's angst by realizing that you've got plenty of company. Since time began there have been many cuckolds: you are not the first and you will not be the last! 

3. Cuckolding by Marisa Rudder - this is a newer book and is more of a "how to" get into cuckolding book but it is written from the women's perspective with plenty of advice for the cucks.

Reading presents a lot of great opportunity for self-improvement whether you're reading about something pertaining to your career, your finances, your marriage or yourself. I try to read on all of these topics and I have read a number of books on cuckolding which I would absolutely credit with helping me to be a better cuckold.

• Like 1