CuckoldFart.com

We think about a mmf with a bbc

Stefan86

Cuckold Tests

9 hours ago, Stefan86 said:

Ist First BBC painfull for her? Think she comes? She has no BBC before

It might be, depending on the size of the black guy's cock and what she's been used to with you and any other guys she's had sex with. Not all black men have big dicks, just as not all white guys have small dicks.

Let's hope her first experience with a black guy is really satisfying for her, such that she cums with him and wants to make sex with black guys a regular thing. Let us know how she gets on.

My previously shy girlfriend has pleasantly surprised me by become friendly with black men online, to the point that she now has what we both refer to as 4 black "boyfriends". I totally approve of course, but she's adamant that she'd never date any of them for real, nor have sex with them, so you're making better progress than me!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Peter C said:

It might be, depending on the size of the black guy's cock and what she's been used to with you and any other guys she's had sex with. Not all black men have big dicks, just as not all white guys have small dicks.

Let's hope her first experience with a black guy is really satisfying for her, such that she cums with him and wants to make sex with black guys a regular thing. Let us know how she gets on.

My previously shy girlfriend has pleasantly surprised me by become friendly with black men online, to the point that she now has what we both refer to as 4 black "boyfriends". I totally approve of course, but she's adamant that she'd never date any of them for real, nor have sex with them, so you're making better progress than me!

well put Peter

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2023 at 10:10 PM, Stefan86 said:

A super baby. I'd love taking here.IMG_2515M.thumb.jpg.0d844c30830cd0047fe9d0d65b2e8dcf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1