CuckoldFart.com

Bulls: what am I good for?

agratefuldude

Imagine you are my wife's bull, a regular one visiting us every week for dinner, have a drink and fuck her as you wish. I'm obviously not enough to satisfy her so this is an agreement to save our marriage.

What would you let me to do, what would be my role?

1) I will leave you two alone, leave my home and go to the pub to have a combined dish and watch sports on the TV.

2) I will be your maid, serve you the dinner, get you cold beers from the fridge,... and watch you two foreplaying on the couch.

3) I will share your table as my wife serves us the dinner and beers. Listen to your hard day at work while you grope her ass and tits in front of me.

And then (if 2 or 3), after the foreplaying:

a) I will watch you two go to my marital bedroom and close the door behind you.

b) I will be allowed to go with you and watch you fuck her while I touch myself.

c) I will have to lick her pussy and/or you cock so they are ready and guide your manhood inside my wife's cunt.

d) I will be allowed to join you and cum on my wife's boobs as you cum deep inside her.

e) I will be allowed to join but only to take your cock in my ass so she knows that I'm a real sissy.

More than one option might be possible. What do you think?

cock_159x.jpg

body_007cx.jpg

• Like 4

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

I as the wife, if you were willing to such an agreement,  would choose more than one only On a little different terms

A) you’d watch us go to the room with out shouting the door

b)you’d be allowed to sit and watch sometimes, without touching yourself. 

C,D,E) you’d only be allow to join afterwards to lick me, I do loved to be licked clean, and or him clean depending on if he was wanting more. 

As long as he was there, there would be no pleasure of any kind for you till he left. 

I tend to not let cucks watch or play with the wife and me at the same time.

In general I control what intimate contact the cuck has with his wife and his general sexual use or release. 

I do sometimes let them listen.

I have had them clean up.

Most often I have her in private and when she returns home well fucked, or he returns home after she is well fucked he can hear all about it from her. If he has been a good boy he might be given leave to cum in some way that I decide.  Some ways I have allowed a cuck to cum in the past was hand job from the wife, blow job from the wife (very rare), prostrate massage from wife, humping the wife's leg like a dog, humping his pillow, vibrator.

Just because she and I spend time together does not mean he will be given any pleasure.  He must have been pleasing to his wife to have earned release.