CuckoldFart.com

interesting, saw this on Tumblr

secondjag

To be clear, I DID NOT WRITE THIS.  SAW IT ON TUMBLR .   SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Becca Bellamy

HOW TO BE A GOOD BI CUCKOLD FOR YOUR WIFE

So, you’re ready to graduate to being a bi cuckold. You’re ready to take the next step and offer your mouth to your wife’s bull. You’re ready to take the plunge and become a cocksucker for her.

You’re not alone. You’re one of millions of cuckolds that have taken this step. Hopefully I can make it easier for you by showing you how to be a good bi cuckold for your wife. Remember, this is as much about meeting her needs as it is about meeting yours.

Your Sexuality Doesn’t Matter – Your Submission Does

(If you’re just a bisexual guy that wants to suck cock, you can probably skip over this part, since that’s kind of a different thing)

If you’ve spent enough time reading cuckold forums (or Reddit, Fetlife, etc), you’ve almost certainly come across someone spouting off about how cuckolds are just closeted gay guys because they all seem to want to suck cock. Hopefully, you ignored those idiots, because that’s not what this is about.

Being a good bi cuckold is not about your sexuality. I don’t care if you’re straight or bisexual. It’s not important. Being a good bi cuckold is about submission. It’s about submitting to your wife’s desire to see your lips around her bull’s cock (or submitting to her bull’s desire for that same thing).

It’s about you falling to your knees in front of him and embracing your place in the sexual hierarchy of your marriage by doing so. It’s saying that your place is to suck the cock that’s going to fuck your wife, not to fuck her.

It’s about hearing your wife say, “Suck his cock, cuckold,” and doing so without hesitation. It’s about finding pleasure in submission. It’s about meeting her need to see you suck cock. It’s about meeting her bull’s need to see your submissive lips around his dick.

Remember, Your Mouth is a Vessel for Pleasure

This is good advice for any cuckolding situation. If you want to be a good cuckold, always remember that you’re there to give pleasure if called upon. You should find great sexual satisfaction in giving that pleasure, whether that’s going down on your wife or her bull.

In this case, if you’re going to be a good bi cuckold, you need to focus on giving pleasure. That’s what it’s all about. Your mouth is meant to make her bull feel good while getting him hard. Sucking his cock is meant to provide your wife with a thrill, too.

To that end, make sure you do a good job (click here to skip to the bottom for the blowjob rules for cuckold cocksuckers).

Every cuckold gets nervous the first time he’s going to get on his knees and take another man’s dick in his mouth. It’s perfectly natural. We’ve already talked about how you don’t need to worry about your sexuality.

This is a continuation of that. If you’re feeling nervous, try and remember that you getting on your knees in front of your wife’s bull is really just you embracing your place. It’s you telling your wife and her bull that you know he’s superior in the bedroom, that he offers your wife far greater pleasure than you could ever hope to offer.

If you find your heart pounding as you stare at his naked cock inches from your face, try and remember that. Silently say to yourself: “This is my place. I’m a cuckold cocksucker. This is my place. My place is on my knees in front of my wife’s bull. My place is to suck the cock of the man that fucks my wife the way she deserves to be fucked.”

Soon enough you’ll find your nerves have disappeared and you’ll have a cock in your mouth. You’ll feel elated. You’ll feel that beautiful high that comes from submission. If you’re lucky your wife will play her part exceptionally well and she’ll be encouraging you to suck her bull’s dick.

If That Doesn’t Work, Just Remember Your Purpose

Ultimately, you’re on your knees in front of your wife for one reason: To make her bull’s cock nice and hard so he can slide into her pussy and satisfy her. You’re being a fluffer. That’s it. They might even ignore you as you’re sucking cock. They might be busy kissing and fooling around as you’re on your knees bobbing up and down on his dick.

If you’re having trouble getting over your nerves, just concentrate on your purpose. Tighten your focus. Forget about everything else except for your mission: To make his big dick nice and hard for your wife.

Close your eyes and move up and down on his shaft. Use your tongue. Play with his balls. Do everything you can to make him feel good. If you need to shift that focus, then remember that ultimately you’re helping your wife. You’re sucking his cock to get him hard for her pussy. When he fucks her, your wife will be happy. Connect those dots and you’re sucking cock to ensure that your wife is happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

There were occasions in bed that my now ex-wife Debbie would offer up her dildo to my mouth and I'd happily suck it for her. She'd smile as I did it, commenting "There's a good boy!", as well as giving me tips on how to do it better and telling me I was "a natural". I never watched her with another man - she didn't think I'd have been able to handle it - so I was never in the position to suck her lover's cock, though I know she would have enjoyed seeing me do it and she knew I'd have had no qualms about doing it, before and after they'd had sex.

I have out of curiosity sucked a man's dick since we divorced, going to a gay guy locally for a massage. He didn't suck my cock, but I willingly opened my mouth for him when his erection was right in front of my face. He too called me "a good boy" as I ejaculated in his hand.

Would I suck a black cock for my girlfriend Becky? Yes. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Peter C said:

There were occasions in bed that my now ex-wife Debbie would offer up her dildo to my mouth and I'd happily suck it for her. She'd smile as I did it, commenting "There's a good boy!", as well as giving me tips on how to do it better and telling me I was "a natural". I never watched her with another man - she didn't think I'd have been able to handle it - so I was never in the position to suck her lover's cock, though I know she would have enjoyed seeing me do it and she knew I'd have had no qualms about doing it, before and after they'd had sex.

I have out of curiosity sucked a man's dick since we divorced, going to a gay guy locally for a massage. He didn't suck my cock, but I willingly opened my mouth for him when his erection was right in front of my face. He too called me "a good boy" as I ejaculated in his hand.

Would I suck a black cock for my girlfriend Becky? Yes. 

Becky really needs to take advantage of all you are offering Peter, and soon.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, secondjag said:

To be clear, I DID NOT WRITE THIS.  SAW IT ON TUMBLR .   SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Becca Bellamy

HOW TO BE A GOOD BI CUCKOLD FOR YOUR WIFE

So, you’re ready to graduate to being a bi cuckold. You’re ready to take the next step and offer your mouth to your wife’s bull. You’re ready to take the plunge and become a cocksucker for her.

You’re not alone. You’re one of millions of cuckolds that have taken this step. Hopefully I can make it easier for you by showing you how to be a good bi cuckold for your wife. Remember, this is as much about meeting her needs as it is about meeting yours.

Your Sexuality Doesn’t Matter – Your Submission Does

(If you’re just a bisexual guy that wants to suck cock, you can probably skip over this part, since that’s kind of a different thing)

If you’ve spent enough time reading cuckold forums (or Reddit, Fetlife, etc), you’ve almost certainly come across someone spouting off about how cuckolds are just closeted gay guys because they all seem to want to suck cock. Hopefully, you ignored those idiots, because that’s not what this is about.

Being a good bi cuckold is not about your sexuality. I don’t care if you’re straight or bisexual. It’s not important. Being a good bi cuckold is about submission. It’s about submitting to your wife’s desire to see your lips around her bull’s cock (or submitting to her bull’s desire for that same thing).

It’s about you falling to your knees in front of him and embracing your place in the sexual hierarchy of your marriage by doing so. It’s saying that your place is to suck the cock that’s going to fuck your wife, not to fuck her.

It’s about hearing your wife say, “Suck his cock, cuckold,” and doing so without hesitation. It’s about finding pleasure in submission. It’s about meeting her need to see you suck cock. It’s about meeting her bull’s need to see your submissive lips around his dick.

Remember, Your Mouth is a Vessel for Pleasure

This is good advice for any cuckolding situation. If you want to be a good cuckold, always remember that you’re there to give pleasure if called upon. You should find great sexual satisfaction in giving that pleasure, whether that’s going down on your wife or her bull.

In this case, if you’re going to be a good bi cuckold, you need to focus on giving pleasure. That’s what it’s all about. Your mouth is meant to make her bull feel good while getting him hard. Sucking his cock is meant to provide your wife with a thrill, too.

To that end, make sure you do a good job (click here to skip to the bottom for the blowjob rules for cuckold cocksuckers).

Every cuckold gets nervous the first time he’s going to get on his knees and take another man’s dick in his mouth. It’s perfectly natural. We’ve already talked about how you don’t need to worry about your sexuality.

This is a continuation of that. If you’re feeling nervous, try and remember that you getting on your knees in front of your wife’s bull is really just you embracing your place. It’s you telling your wife and her bull that you know he’s superior in the bedroom, that he offers your wife far greater pleasure than you could ever hope to offer.

If you find your heart pounding as you stare at his naked cock inches from your face, try and remember that. Silently say to yourself: “This is my place. I’m a cuckold cocksucker. This is my place. My place is on my knees in front of my wife’s bull. My place is to suck the cock of the man that fucks my wife the way she deserves to be fucked.”

Soon enough you’ll find your nerves have disappeared and you’ll have a cock in your mouth. You’ll feel elated. You’ll feel that beautiful high that comes from submission. If you’re lucky your wife will play her part exceptionally well and she’ll be encouraging you to suck her bull’s dick.

If That Doesn’t Work, Just Remember Your Purpose

Ultimately, you’re on your knees in front of your wife for one reason: To make her bull’s cock nice and hard so he can slide into her pussy and satisfy her. You’re being a fluffer. That’s it. They might even ignore you as you’re sucking cock. They might be busy kissing and fooling around as you’re on your knees bobbing up and down on his dick.

If you’re having trouble getting over your nerves, just concentrate on your purpose. Tighten your focus. Forget about everything else except for your mission: To make his big dick nice and hard for your wife.

Close your eyes and move up and down on his shaft. Use your tongue. Play with his balls. Do everything you can to make him feel good. If you need to shift that focus, then remember that ultimately you’re helping your wife. You’re sucking his cock to get him hard for her pussy. When he fucks her, your wife will be happy. Connect those dots and you’re sucking cock to ensure that your wife is happy.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/13/2023 at 5:14 PM, secondjag said:

Becky really needs to take advantage of all you are offering Peter, and soon.

She is becoming more and more aware of my submissive nature, pleasantly surprised at how accepting I am of her befriending all these black guys online and the encouragement I give her to carry on doing what she's doing. Having shocked me, but arousing me, with her gradual admission to having a thing about black men, she is now quite open with me about the guys she chats to, their names and ages. She's been especially flattered recently by being hit on by younger and younger guys and it's obvious that she's enjoying all the attention. At 45 with a grown-up son of 26, I don't think she expected black lads of 18, 19 to fancy her, nor that she'd be so excited by the prospect of being allowed a black toyboy lover with her white partner's approval. 

This of course has been building up very slowly over the past 3 years and she's got much more into this than I ever dreamed possible. Whether she'll ever go even further by agreeing to actually go out with one of these black guys on a date or end up going all the way and having sex with him remains to be seen. I've told her more than once that I'd be okay if she did which surprised her, but her loyalty, shyness and nerves may still hold her back, but never say never. I'm not going to push her. I'd rather leave that to that to the black men chatting her up online, let them persuade her and tempt her, make her curious as to what it would be like to go black like her sister did over 20 years ago, until she gives in and says, "Okay".

becky28.thumb.jpg.7c8f8a2badb29738e4e91416fc9e38e0.jpg

• Like 1