CuckoldFart.com

Is the Major upset, or has he been exposed to too much quicksilver

captainblack

So is the Major upset about something, or has he been @@@@@@@ to too much quicksilver in a hat factory someplace?

One thing is for sure he is a prolific poster.  It means his sailboat must be in port with a good wifi connection!

So I think we should take his port time with access to the internet to postulate why he is the MadMajor....who knows he

might even jump in the thread and tell us so we do not have to guess!

Please folks keep your replies and comments about civil!

CB

Neither a Major, nor mad.....well I guess it is pretty hard to prove that last bit when it comes to me.

CUCKOLD TEST

Dear CB

I can see why you are such a good bull...... Quick wit and charming with it!

I am at anchor and have a data plan that needed to be used....if that answers prolific for you. However, also a little competitive!

I am liking this site. Whether wannabe or practitioner all have a common interest....so I feel like I am amongst friends. Our approaches might come from different directions, our views might differ but we all have a common bond.... There ain't nothing like a HW

MadMajor,

I like how you artfully leave the core question open for debate.  By the silence on this thread it would seem you and I are the only ones on the board who have heard the term "Mad as a hatter", and know it's origin. 

I look forward to next year when you make port of call in the USA and we can pop round to one of New York's fine pubs for a pint.

CB

CB

You are indeed worthy of the chance to seduce my good lady. You are a no nonsense kinda guy who will treat her like a princess and turn the gorgeous Mandy into a hot hot wife. Wonder if I will choose to listen or watch......

Would be good to be sat in a pub watching you seduce her from a far without her knowing I am there at all!

CB

You are indeed worthy of the chance to seduce my good lady. You are a no nonsense kinda guy who will treat her like a princess and turn the gorgeous Mandy into a hot hot wife. Wonder if I will choose to listen or watch......

Would be good to be sat in a pub watching you seduce her from a far without her knowing I am there at all!

MadMajor,

I like how you artfully leave the core question open for debate.  By the silence on this thread it would seem you and I are the only ones on the board who have heard the term "Mad as a hatter", and know it's origin. 

I look forward to next year when you make port of call in the USA and we can pop round to one of New York's fine pubs for a pint.

CB

I agree with MM, we all have different approaches with the HW's but I can respect your approach because I know you shall do the same.Though you might not fully agree with the way I approach HW's remember that each person has needs and interests and I just happen to cater to the HW that enjoys rough sex that makes her feel like shes being used, I guess you can say the type of sex that makes her feel like a "slut" even though she might not be one at all. As far as cucks I am a bi bull so I do engage in relations with them usually sissy cucks who dress in their wives panties and feel the need to be fucked and treated like "whores". That is all I am a bull out looking to please my customers :) with NSA.

As a student of military history

Adaptability is the key to success.....

Field Marshall Rommel

(Now you never new he was a bull did you!)

As a student of military history I have always had great respect for Rommel.  He did a great job in North Africa until his supply lines became unreliable.  His wisdom and that of other military leaders guide me in many things in life, but I am sure you already gathered that.

CB

As a student of military history

As a student of military history I have always had great respect for Rommel.  He did a great job in North Africa until his supply lines became unreliable.  His wisdom and that of other military leaders guide me in many things in life, but I am sure you already gathered that.

CB

Educated as well.....

Are there no bounds to this mans talent?

CB

You can regard any kink or obsession as a chink in your armour, or as another string to your bow!

I know you like your military history and no doubt know where the two fingers raised in the air as a sign of disrespect!

But do you know which battle got accredited to being the first where this gesture was used.?

Another teaser...... Why is 1661 important for the British Army?

Major

I shall address the first and admit I must research the second and have no time at the moment as I am against a deadline, another term of course from things military.

The two fingers of course refer to the bow fingers, and I believe the battle was when Henry iV invaded France, Agencourt I believe.

CB

The two fingers of course refer to the bow fingers, and I believe the battle was when Henry iV invaded France, Agencourt I believe.

CB

CB

You never fail....you are of course right. Albeit general information available to everyone. The second you will find a little more tricky. It is linked to the practice of drinking port and toasting the monarch of the day. But I am guessing this will be a too obscure clue!

Major