CuckoldFart.com

She’s at it again

Cameron1683

After nearly 5 years, my sexy wife has finally gotten back into cuckolding. The other night, my stayed over her godmother’s house, so we had the place to ourselves. We decided to not let this go to waste and we planned for days. No kid, lots of booze, and reached out to an old friend. He was interested and left work early to come hang out. We all chatted a while and they started flirting, so I excused myself from the room. The rest is her account. He was immediately kissing her and touching. Fingers everywhere. She shoved her hands down his pants. Mind you, she hasn’t had another man in over 5 years besides myself. She grabs hold of his already hard cock and is stroking it inside his pants. She finally leads him to the bedroom. There is no real foreplay. Just kissing and hands, before he takes it out and lays upon her. He works his cock in since it is a bit thicker than mine. Once both are well set, he has her flip over and just goes to town fucking her doggystyle. He had no real regard for her pleasure this time, he had a single goal in mind: to return home with empty nuts. Empty they were; inside my recently rediscovered slut wife. I think the beast is reawakening. Wish me luck. 

• Like 6

CUCKOLD TEST