CuckoldFart.com

What Do You Do When Wife Says Your Dick Is Too Small?

1stexhub

Cuckold Tests

My cock is also relatively small at 14.5cm erect length and I'm fine with it. I know its under average size and get off on it when my wife says its a bit small. She prefers big cocks and tells me what its like to fuck them while I masturbate. When we have sex I can just go for it and dont have to be careful like guys with huge dicks and if its not enough, I just use three or four fingers with my cock at the same time.

I smile as a potential sharer of my wife. I am too big for her and if I get too excited it is uncomfortable when I thrust in her. Not all women can take a large cock, I have always had difficulty with going too deep. It is a myth that all women can take a long cock. I am only just above average at slightly smaller than 8"

Now a guy with a 6.5" dick that is as thick as can be with a large bulbous penis head to rub her in all the right places.....not thrusting into wrong places.... Now he is the guy I need to find!

I wonder how the guys who claim 9" and longer get on. Whether they only get to use had of it!

Incidentally we have adopted the lazy shag to get over the problem. I lie on my side and she lays her leg over mine at a 45 degree angle and we fuck like that. She can control how much she gets and lying on my side is actually very comfortable.

When I did share her the guy lifted her legs on to his shoulders....I thought this is never going to work, but she took it for a bit. Guess he wasn't as big as he thought he was!

Guest lilwhtdick61

My wife has never told me that I am small. She does like to feel full and stretched. I will be fucking her and she will ask for more, at that point it is time to add one of her dildos with my cock and than and only than will she cum. Likes the stretched feeling. She many times will do herself with two dildos and that is very hot to watch.

Guest defeated

What do you do when your wife tells you your dick is too small? You say yes mam. Sorry. Hope there are some other ways I can make up my shortcomings for you.

Cock size alone will not seduce a lady. She needs to feel special and any potential bull needs to know what her individual buttons are so he can push them in the right way.

Those bulls that say doesn't matter what she wants .....she is getting it anyway, probably don't form very long lasting relationships.

The husband will know what his wife likes and dislikes and be a good source of information for a successful bull.....so listen to him guys.

I am often asked does she take it up the ass! When I tell them she does not even contemplate the idea they tell me.....she will with me.... Like she will have fairy dust sprinkled all over her.

Once a bull has got to know the wife's likes and dislikes he may well get her to try hitherto untried things. Or even revisit experiences that she did not like first time around.

The key to success is for him to build trust. Put the lady first and listen to the husband.

my cock has always been best described as "well below average"  Liz has never really teased me about being small, but she has on many occasions told me that her lovers are far "better" than me in the orgasm stakes. We use a nude beach in summer, where Liz meets a regular dom well into his 70's, but posesses and absolute massive cock, which actually swings ominously as he walks along the dunes. Liz has been spending time with him there for 2 years now, and its well known amongst the regulars that he "owns" her for the day.

post-7050-0-73756200-1421356003_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

My wife seemed happy with my cock size until she began running around when she finally decided to leave and divorce me thats when my cock size became an issue. Yes she was being mean but has never said she was sorry or kidding the guy she left me for was divorced and 20 yrs older than her overweight and lived in a trailer. So whatever he had she wanted it and made a point to tell me I was smaller than him.

I have had more than one woman over the  years who speciffically avoided massive cocks because they were painful.  I suggest as a very good read and education on the subject the Karma Sutra.  Near the start of the book sizes of male and femal organs are compared and a chart is laid out of what size pairings are suitable and which are totally unsuitable.

CB

Not too big, and Not Too Small, Just Right

Guest defeated

I agree CB. My wife is very petite. This includes her vagina. She absolutely refuses to have someone giant cock try to get in her. Way too painful. Above average is fine but no massive cocks. Is that to say she has never had one? Not at all. One learns by doing. Wife prides herself on her tightness and would never do anything to hurt that. 

massfun1,

I think you should bring your wife for a weekend of fun and tourisim in NYC.  I am sure she will be satisfied spending some time with me.  A good lover knows how to quickly read a woman and figure out what rocks her world by way of physical, mental, and emotional stimulation.  I enjoy all three.

CB