CuckoldFart.com

Fucking a "auntie" and her friend

LeicesterBull75

1996-1997 these happened some amazing times with Anne this is one that sticks in my mind. I was a young 20 yr old guy that would fuck anything.

Anne was a good close friend of my mother we all called her aunty she would be mid 40's at the time this all happend, my mother and a few other women had been invited to Milton Keynes for a old school friend’s birthday and it had been planned that I would go there separately and meet Anne when she managed to shake her friends.

Friday arrived and the women all got in a mini bus and set off to Milton Keynes and I jumped on the train. I had booked a night in a cheap hotel and the plan was that Anne would “lose” the others and meet me in a pub before heading back to the hotel.

I got to Milton Keynes and booked in and got ready in the room and waited for Anne’s text. It was about 11.15 when she finally texted me to say that she had managed to get separated from everyone but this one friend and they were now in a pub close to the hotel. I was bored and a little annoyed that our night looked to be cancelled so I decided to go along to the pub anyway. I didn’t know the friend Anne was with and she didn’t know me so I thought there would be no risk.

I went into the pub, which was quite quiet and immediately spotted Anne and her friend Beth. Anne looked stunning, her huge tits trying to pop out of a sheer black top with a black bra underneath and a tiny skirt. Beth was also a bit of a looker, long black hair and blue eyes and big tits, although not as big as Anne’s. I ordered a drink and sat at the bar and sent a message to Anne telling her how sexy she looked.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Anne stand up and head to the toilets. I was just about to follow her in the hope of getting a crafty quickie in the loos when my phone went again. Go flirt with Beth, we need to try and lose her as I'm gagging for you to fuck me, was the message.

I walked over to Beth and sat on the chair next to her and made small talk with her about her thoughts on Milton Keynes found out she was a neighbour of Anne she was slightly younger at 38, telling Beth I was a student here. As we talked I could tell Beth was tipsy. Anne came back and I introduced myself to her and the three of us chatted. As we chatted Anne’s hand slid up my leg and caressed my cock beneath the table. As soon as Beth got up to go to the toilet I moved next to Anne and kissed her and pushed hand beneath her skirt and along her bush.

“Invite us back to your room.” She gasped. “I will get Beth drunk and make sure Beth agrees to come back and as soon as she is passed out on the bed we can fuck and gave me a kiss.”

I moved back to my chair and when Beth came back Anne orders Beth 2 double JD and coke. She quickly finishes her drinks off, I placed my hand on Beth's knee and invited them both back to my room. Before Anne had a chance to say anything Beth had agreed.

We walked back to the hotel and took the lift up to my room and by the time we got there Beth I think had drunk herself sober and was now nowhere near passing out, so Anne said she would go downstairs and get some drinks from the hotel bar. As soon as she was out of the room Beth turned to me and pinned me against the wall and kissed me.

I kissed her back and ran my hands up her legs and lifted her dress up. My hands caressed her arse as Beth rubbed my now hard cock. I slid my hand under her knickers and brushed her pussy making Beth moan into my mouth. I moved my hand round to her front and moved her knickers to one side and slipped two fingers into her wet pussy.

At this point Anne walked back in and I stepped back from Beth feeling guilty but Anne just smiled at me. She took a drink and put the tray she was carrying on the dressing table.

“What would your husband say Beth?” Anne asked.

Beth smiled back at her, “Like I care, I am so fucking horny I want his cock inside me”

“Then don’t let me stop you.” Anne said

Beth turned back to me and fell to her knees and pulled open my jeans. She took out my cock and began to lick and suck on it. Anne walked up to me and kissed me and said save me some, pushing her tongue in my mouth before going to sit on the chair in the corner to watch.

Beth stood up and I turned her around and unzipped her dress and pulled it down off her shoulders before unclipping her bra she then lay down on the edge of the bed hel legs hanging over the edge. She opened her legs and I could see her knickers were soaking wet. I squatted down and ran my fingers over the wet material if her knickers before pulling them down her legs and throwing them over to Anne. "You dirty fucker Beth" Anne said as she sniffed them

I pushed a couple of finger into Beth’s pussy and ran my tongue over her clit. Beth started to squirm as my fingers and tongue sent waves of pleasure flowing through her. Within minutes she was panting and her legs tensed up and her pussy clenched tight around my fingers as she cum and squirted all over me and the bed the whole room now smelt of sex. Once she died down I stood up and grabbed my hard cock and ran it up and down her pussy, coating it in her juices.

“In need a good pounding Fuck me use me like a slut.” She begged.

I pushed my cock into her wet tight hole and lifted her legs onto my shoulders and grabbed her thighs before thrusting in and out, my balls slapping against her arse. As I fucked her, her tits wiggled back and forth and Beth grabbed them pulling on her nipples. I could feel myself getting close and I warned Beth that I was going to cum.

“Don’t cum in me, I'm not on the pill.” She gasped.

I continued to fuck her and felt myself getting closer and closer before I pulled out and grabbed my cock, I groaned loudly as I cum, shooting my cum over her belly and tits and a little over her hairy bush. After I had finished I collapsed on the bed next to Beth, both of us panting heavily.

All this while Anne was sitting watching us fuck, Beth and Me lay in silence for a few minutes and then Anne stood up and pulled off her top and bra. Her nipples jutted out huge and hard and she pulled her knickers down and dropped them to the floor. She sat back on the chair and ran her fingers up and down her pussy she was soaking wet after just watching me fuck her friend.

I got up off the bed and walked over to her and fell to my knees in front of Anne. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face into her pussy and began to grind herself on my tongue. I found her clit and began to lick and suck it until she heard her moan and her juices ran out over my face as she climaxed.

Anne stood up and led me to the bed, pushing me down next to Beth. Anne straddled me, wanking and sucking my cock until it was hard before she hovered over my hard  cock before sinking down and riding me. I reached up and played with her tits, lifting my head so I could suck and bite her nipples as she rode me, lifting herself up and down my hard shaft, her juices running out over my cock ive never seen her so wet in all the 18 months we've been fucking.

I looked over to see Beth watching us as we fucked and I ran my hand down and rubbed her pussy as Anne fucked me. Anne sat up and put her own hand on her clit and played with herself as she rode, bringing herself to another orgasm. Shortly after Anne came too, clamping her thighs on my hand as she screamed out.

I could feel myself getting close to cumming again and I grabbed Anne’s arse and held her still as I started to thrust up and into her pussy before I emptied my second load of the night deep inside her. Her tits hung in my face as bit and sucked on her nipples.

Anne collapsed on the other side of the bed from Beth, not even two mins had gone by then Beth started to suck me off i was getting hard again, she said she loved watching me fuck Anne and she wanted to watch again, so with that and my cock now hard again I couldn't help myself i mounted Anne again fucking her slow but hard

After another shaking climax I heard her say “Fucking cum in me you bastard.” Anne shouted and I thrust up and shot my third load of cum into her tight pussy, emptying myself again in her.

When I had finished Anne rolled off me and lay next to me. All three of us were panting and sweaty and within moments Beth was licking Anne's pussy cleaning up all three of our juices. After another 20 mins or so they were both asleep. I had the perfect view two mature ladies naked im my bed that ive just fucked how on earth can things get any better when your in your 20`s, i then dropped off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of Beth showering in the bathroom. Anne was still asleep so I gently climbed out of bed and went and got in the shower next to Beth. She looked surprised to see me but when I kissed her she kissed me back and I fucked her from behind with her holding onto the walls, pulling out and cumming over her back and watching the water wash it away.

By the time we got dried off Anne was awake and stood by the window naked smoking a cigarette. Beth got dressed and Anne told her she was going to stay a while and Beth gave her a knowing wink and said “you lucky bitch get his number”. I walked Beth down to the lobby, sharing a kiss and a fumble in the lift, before going back up to Anne where we fucked for the rest of the day. Another 2 loads were delivered it was the best meeting we had ever had, we did on occasion meet up with beth now she knows, but it was always pull out fun even though I would have loved to cum in that pussy.

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

My now ex-wife would have liked you! When we first started discussing the possibility of her going with other men, Debbie confessed to having a thing about much younger guys, ideally early-mid 20s. We fantasised about it and role-played in the bedroom with a dildo as "the other man" for about 2 years before she took the plunge.

Debbie was the assistant manageress of a 24 hour convenience store in a nearby town and started to mention this Chris in conversations about her day. He always made a bee-line for Debbie when she was working and chatted her up. She was very flattered by his interest, especially when he asked her out for a drink after work. He was only 23 and unconcerned about the wedding ring on her finger, nor that she was 12 years older than him with 4 kids at home.

Having checked with me that I was okay with her going out for a drink with him, Debbie accepted his invitation, telling him that she'd tell her husband that they were stock-taking and that she'd probably be very late home. So, the day after her 35th birthday Chris met my wife from work and off they went to the nearby pub.

After a few drinks Chris suggested they go back to the house he shared with his sister, but his sister was out for the night. Debbie readily accepted his idea and soon they were walking back past the shop on their way to his place. The late shift staff may well have seen their assistant manageress walk by with this young guy. They were definitely seen by the group of teenage boys that used to hang around outside the shop in the evenings and I expect there was some comments and banter about what the pair were going to be doing.

They weren't wrong. As soon as they got inside Chris's front door him and my wife were kissing passionately and Debbie's dark green uniform polo shirt was soon on the floor, quickly followed by her white bra as Chris fondled and sucked on her tits. Getting her tits sucked and having her neck kissed made her putty in his hands and Chris led her to his bedroom, where her black work trousers and knickers were soon removed and my wife found herself naked in this eager young man's bed. Their first fuck was fast and frantic and whilst Chris went down to make them a coffee to drink with a post-shag cigarette, Debbie quickly rang me to say that she'd "been busy", code for "We've already had sex." I was at the supermarket with all the kids at the time and it was incredibly difficult to concentrate on doing our weekly shop knowing my wife was in bed with another guy at last.

After their coffee and cigarette, they started kissing and fondling each other again and this time Debbie decided to take charge, straddling Chris and riding his young cock. They fucked again before Chris let my wife come home, but he did walk her to the station, back past the shop again. On his way home he must have stopped to brag to those teenage boys how he'd fucked "that married ginger bird from shop" as a day or two later she was propostioned by not one, but two of the older lads clearly hoping for some of that pussy too. Worried about her job and reputation if word got round that she was shagging the customers, Debbie, despite the tempting invitation of some teenage cock, politely declined their offers. The boys were okay about it though and when she was on nights they'd act as her security guards and were never any trouble.

Leicesterbull75 This all happened towards the end of 1999 when you would have been in your early 20s. Just the right age for my naughty wife!

debbienaked1.thumb.jpg.0f20a849f305bd940aa7570f6180b87f.jpg

• Like 3

Please do share your experiences, but take your time. Don't put too many up at once or us cuckold husbands and boyfriends might miss something!

As you say in your 20s you'd fuck anything, I have no doubt you'd have happily banged my wife Debbie. A couple of drinks would soon have had her legs spreading for some young cock. As well as the 23 year old I wrote about above, at 44, 45 she was very eagerly fucked by a 25 year old soldier (2 Para) and a 28 year old security guard. Me being 7 years older than her, it was very exciting knowing Debbie was getting fucked by lads young enough to be my son.

debbie1811069993.jpg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, LeicesterBull75 said:

She looked stunning

Thank you kind sir! Debbie wasn't the prettiest girl in the world, but she did have a decent pair of tits, great legs which I encouraged her to show off in short skirts and heels and, for a woman that had had 4 kids, a nice tight cunt that always got wet very quickly. The two ex-workmates of mine that had her both wholeheartedly agreed with that description.

debbielegs2.thumb.jpg.010098e5d28bc87f8c20f2ddc19c0f65.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LeicesterBull75 said:

shes stunning

Thank you. She would definitely have done you a turn when you were in your early 20s. That was her favourite age group, though she did go with men around her own age. I still rate Debbie as the best fuck I've had, but don't tell Becky!

debbie837254992.jpg

• Like 1