CuckoldFart.com

1st time solo I fucked a married woman in front of her husband 

LeicesterBull75

1st time solo I fucked a married woman in front of her husband 

A local couple reached out to me via a swingers site I'm on. My late wife Sue was out of town for the weekend on work so I thought I might try this out, see how it goes on my own. I know the couple still swings and if the couple is reading this I hope you don't get offended by anything I say here, it's just how I saw it.

What I liked about them is they didn't seem like one of these hotwife couples you see posting a lot on those sorts of sites. They didn’t post much at all. I think they were just a nice normal couple that wanted to try something new. 

I was invited over there house on a Saturday, late afternoon. They were a little shy. They're in their mid-50s I'd say. The husband is a pretty small-framed guy, thin and short, balding a little. She's like 5-5ish, brown medium length hair. She's kind of medium weight, medium tits, medium ass. She struck me as being a little insecure about her looks but I thought she was really cute. And her being so wholesome and shy made me want to fuck her hard.

We pretty much went straight to the bedroom after our brief introduction. He sits down at this big chair and she takes her clothes off and lays back on the bed with her knees up. I got naked and got over her. Before I put myself in at first she's like "wait wait." She was super nervous so I rubbed the head of my cock on her for a little while and then started to put it in slowly. She was pretty tough to get into I think she was nervous. 

But the reaction of the husband was something else. He seemed jealous, or shocked or I don't know what. He made this quiet whimper sound and he gets up to watch with his mouth wide open. But I guess his jealousy is what they’re wanting from this, so I’m happy to give it. I spread her legs wide open and angled myself to the side so he could see me disappear inside her and see me go deep in his wifes pussy. She really likes watching her husband reacting to me being inside her.

I’m really starting to enjoy her so I got the idea to take her over to the chair he was previously on and put her on top of me. If they get attracted to his jealousy of watching me fuck his wife he’s definitely getting a good look at me in her pussy now. And she’s really not shy anymore, she’s really getting into it. I grabbed her ass cheeks hard and slid her up and down me slowly. I'm really enjoying having my face in her neck and hair an I was sucking on her huge nipples, it was really sensual, and I think this kind of “romantic” lovemaking made him even crazier. I remember her hair smelling really nice. I whisper in her ear, “is this what you want?” This made her moan loud. She starts riding harder because she's going to cum. She has a pretty fucking great orgasm I could feel her tight around my cock.

I put her back on the bed as she catches her breath and I rubbed her pussy a little and licked on her nipples. I stand up from the bed and put my cock across her mouth and tell her to taste her pussy. She sucked me for a minute or so and then I put her into the doggy position.

Now they made clear to me that I was not there to cuck/ddddddddddddd the husband, which I was fine with. But as I start to warm up in doggystyle she starts telling me I fuck better than her husband.  

I'm ready to pound this woman at this point so I lay her flat on her stomach and start fucking her like that. I have my hands spreading her ass cheeks kind of pushing her head down into the bed and I fuck her hard. It’s not always easy to get a good flow in this position so I pull her back up into a full doggy position she’s wet and I’m sliding into her well. Every thrust she is letting out these animal grunts which starts to sound like maybe it’s hurting but she tells me she wants it hard and fast just like that. Really pounding down into her pussy now. Hard claps every time I slam down into her. I need to cum badly and they had told me specifically beforehand not to cum in her so I pulled out and shot on her back and ass. as I cum on her. I slapped my wet dick on her ass a few times then got her to suck me clean.

I definitely would have gone another round or 2 with her but I didn't want to overstay my welcome so I said it was nice meeting you, put my clothes on and I left. So that was it, about 25 minutes but who knows I may be invited back?.

Final outcome? Not something I get to do a lot but I loved fucking a married woman in front of her husband. 10/10 I  really enjoyed it.

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

I don't know if I'm unusual in this respect, but watching my wife get fucked was never something I envisaged. I was more than happy for her to get her extra rations elsewhere and hear all about it when she got home. That said, I did enjoy watching our sex toy going in and out of her pussy and told her so. I added how naughty she was doing with this "other guy" right there in front of her husband. "Mmmmmm, you love it!", she murmured as she climaxed more noisily than usual.

She insisted that she didn't think I'd be able to handle watching her do it for real and she may well have been right. Later, as we got older, maybe, but I never got the chance. She did tease me once by saying, "If you walked in on me having sex you wouldn't even try and stop us would you?" She smiled as I admitted, "No, I wouldn't". As far as I know she never did it in our marital bed, but perhaps that was her way of telling she had.

I think if we were still together a trip to Leicester would be in order...

debbie1077084914.jpg

debbie1811069993.jpg

• Like 1