CuckoldFart.com

Fun with a new couple in Leicestershire UK

LeicesterBull75

Had some great fun with a new couple in east Leicestershire on Monday night. This late 40's couple invited me over for some fun. Hubby was allowed to watch/have  his cock sucked but all her other holes were mine. He could clean up later 

Would like to meet others for fun in the UK drop me a message

• Like 5

Cuckold Tests

1 hour ago, danum said:

she looks great for late 40's man.

So does my girlfriend Becky, even if I do say so myself. She's 46 soon, but could pass for half that I reckon. The strange thing is she has two younger sisters who have both got really fat and let themselves go.

becky36.thumb.jpg.aa46977571f7539905309d8ccfd042ad.jpg

becky17.thumb.jpg.9d8fc269db9f541ba55381f5579c683b.jpg

becky16.thumb.jpg.2c7ff691493d1b792c585e2f613e5817.jpg

becky27.jpg

• Like 1

Becky has always been a quite shy little thing and she's taken a long time to come out of her shell, but since she found a garage and hip hop clubbing website during lock-down, she's made more and more online friends. This seems to have got her attracted to black men and she's now quite open with me about the guys she talks to in a chat room and now she's even got brave enough to on webcam.

Now they can see what she actually looks like, the black guys are like bees round a honey pot and she's really flattered by all the attention. At first it was a couple of black DJs about her age, then guys in the 30s sniffing around. More recently though the men have been getting younger and younger, it's been like a countdown. A 25 year old black guy, was soon followed by a lad of 22, then one of 21. She says she loves her toyboys now and she's now got three 18 year olds after her, one was 17 until just two weeks ago. None of them believe she's 45 and that she has a son older than them and she's loving how much this arouses me. It's really boosted her ego and self-confidence and long may it continue. 

For it to continue of course, things may have to progress to her plucking up the courage to actually meet one of these young black guys and at the very least, go out on a date with him, perhaps even start seeing him on a regular basis. I'm sure a confident guy, even a teenager, would soon be trying to coax her into bed and I've told her that I'd be fine with that if it happened. I'd want to know of course and stressed that I wouldn't dump her for having sex with a young black lad. I work evenings anyway and she has her own flat, so that wouldn't be a problem. She just needs to get over her shyness, her nerves and realise that I am deadly serious about letting her go black.

One of her sisters went black over 20 years ago, when her and Becky used to go clubbing together. I suggested that being the prettier one of the two, the black guys were probably more interested in Becky than her sister, but she insists she never wanted a black boyfriend back then, never so much as kissed a black guy. Now though, that's all changed. In a text late one night she told me I was going to be the last white man she'd go with and when I asked her if that meant she'd only go with black guys in future, she replied, "Definitely xxx". I virtually shot my load there and then!

becky23.thumb.jpg.93e19b04c82497b37f2698bdde194774.jpg