CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold/Hotwife 3 Day Cruise

captainblack

Summer is here and my the cruise season is in full swing.

As in the past I am again offering Hudson River or Long Island Sound cruises for any hotwife who's husband wants her to enjoy 3 days of relaxation on an intimate yacht.  

The cuckold can accompany her, or he can send her on her own and get updates on her adventure from time to time.

There are options for the cruise.  She will of course be well used by the captain when he is not piloting the boat, but she can also chose to have men he has hand picked entertain her between ports of call.

There will of course be time ashore for good food and seeing local sites.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

• 1 month later...

No, my now ex-wife cuckolded me, but Becky is a different kettle of fish entirely, quite shy and inexperienced, everything my wife Debbie wasn't! That said, I am inching her very slowly along that path as since lock-down here in the UK back in 2020 when she chanced upon a garage and hip hop clubbing website she has ventured into chat rooms and made friends there, mainly male and mainly black. I've gently encouraged her in this to the point that we now both refer to some of them as her black "boyfriends". One of the guys is slightly older than her and working as a DJ in Ibiza. If I were to renew Becky's passport I think that's where she'd like to go and he seems to know damn well that I'd be okay with her going to visit.

When we were discussing the idea one day I remarked that in his line of work he probably gets to fuck a different white girl every night, to which Becky replied, "I don't want to think about that!" However when I continued and suggested that in her case he'd probably make an exception and that he'd want to fuck her every night she was there, she just smiled and giggled...

becky26.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, captainblack said:

You may get her to cuckold you yet!

12 hours ago, captainblack said:

I am shocked that no one has even asked for details on the river cruise I am offering.  I would think it would be a great summer activity for a cuckold couple, or a hotwife vacationing on her own.

Yes, I still have serious doubts that she'll ever actually dare let it go that far, but I do like the prospect of it happening. I loved my wife doing it. I miss it. In Becky's case I'm pretty sure he'd have to be black and preferably a lot, lot younger than her. She'll be 46 soon but admits that she loves being chatted up online by lads in the 20s and late teens. Very good for her ego. That at least is one thing she has in common with my ex-wife Debbie. She liked them young too!

And yes, I'm surprised you have had no takers for her river cruises. As you say it would be ideal for a couple looking for the wife to enjoy some extra-marital cock. My Debbie would have been up for that!

I think this is the second or third year I have advertised the river cruise for hotwife couples, and no one has ever taken me up on it.

Of 4 couples who I was to meet when they came to NYC all 4 of them were no shows, even 1 that claimed to be here on vacation and gave me the hotel to meet them at.  I think there is way more jack off time happening than people actually meeting and having fun.