CuckoldFart.com

Cuckolds paying for dates, hotels and more.

captainblack

This message is partly to combat all the SPAM on the board, but also because I am curious.

How many cuckolds pay for their wife's dates?  Dinner and a show on your credit card for example.  Reserving and paying for a hotel room before your wife and her bull arrive?  Paying for her mani-pedi and maybe pussy waxing?

While I have had more than one relationship with a cuckold couple only one husband paid for anything, and he paid for the motel room his wife and I used because we each had to drive an hour to meet in the middle.

In my experience  cucks paying for dates is a fantasy not many cuckold men actually carry out.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

Great question, sir.

In our case I have never paid for any of my wife's dates but neither really would I have to. My wife makes three times what I make and so she's never asked me to and I doubt if she ever would.

Her current lover she met at a private club to which she belongs for business reasons, and he makes substantially more even than her. He owns a boat and often their "dates" will be spent on his boat.

On the other hand - I have invested some time when it comes to the pedicures: I learned some time ago how to give my wife a great pedicure (there are many helpful videos on YouTube) and usually it will be my job to prepare and paint her toenails prior to her going on a date (usually the night before). I have come to take great pride in this task: my way of contributing to my own humiliation. 

That all being said, if for whatever reason my wife did ask me to pay for a date she was on, I would be very happy to do so. 

• Like 2

I used to buy my wife's condoms for her when we first started down this road, but as she'd been sterilised anyway she soon stopped bothering with protection once she got to know the guy. 

With my current young lady Becky, I pay for her to go on special VIP live sessions on the garage, hip hop and indie sites she frequents. When - if - the time comes for her to start meeting one of the young black guys she chats to then I'll be happy to pay for her, probably let her take my debit card out with her. She's done that before for shopping trips with a mate of hers and her mum and even that aroused me. Imagine how hard I'll be knowing she's using it out on a proper date.

becky4.thumb.jpg.ff6987d02f5371d2480307ee6eaa328d.jpg

• Like 2