CuckoldFart.com

So recently I've been fucking a guy's wife while she's working away on business part2

So recently I've been fucking a guy's wife while she's working away on business . I hook up with her in local hotels for fun alway send her back full for the husband to find and enjoy later

Message me if you want a single guy to join in and your in the Midlands UK. Martin 

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

I so wish I knew you 13, 14 years ago when my now ex-wife was cuckolding me, of course with my knowledge and full approval. She'd dabbled at it back in 1999 at the age of 34, 35 with a work colleague of mine (same company, different location) and a 23 year old customer from the shop she worked in. He wasn't fazed by the fact that she was the assistant manageress there, nor that she was 12 years older than him and married with 4 kids. She was flattered by the attention and his confidence paid off when she agreed to go for a drink after work with him and ended up back at his flat in his bed, vigorously fucked 3 times before he sent her home. Once she'd told him that she'd told her husband they were stock-taking and didn't know what time she'd be home, he knew she was going to let him shag her.

We then had a long gap caused in the main by my insecurity, letting that "cuckold angst" get the better of me, but as time went on I felt the urge for Debbie to start cuckolding me again. We were older and wiser now, me 51, her 44, but my wife's initial response was, "No, I'm not going down that road again", but gradually softened her stance to a "maybe", then, "Are you sure you can handle it this time?" Satisfied with my reply that we were stronger than ever now and would like her to do it again, we re-embarked on the lifestyle, this time with more success. The internet and social media had grown in popularity now and led Debbie to explore dating sites. It wasn't unusual for me to wake up in the night and find her sitting up in bed topless chatting to men on webcam, once even out of bed with one leg on a chair showing some guy her pussy. "Shush!", she'd whisper as I stirred. "This guy likes knowing I'm in bed with my husband asleep next to me", so I'd dutifully lay still whilst she enjoyed being told what this guy was going to do with her in his bed or better still in our bed.

How good it would have been to have a nice long weekend break in the Midlands, leave the kids with her sister whilst I brought Debbie up to meet you. I never did get to watch her in action with another guy. Maybe I would have done with you.

debbie1077084914.jpg

debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

I so wish I knew you 13, 14 years ago when my now ex-wife was cuckolding me, of course with my knowledge and full approval. She'd dabbled at it back in 1999 at the age of 34, 35 with a work colleague of mine (same company, different location) and a 23 year old customer from the shop she worked in. He wasn't fazed by the fact that she was the assistant manageress there, nor that she was 12 years older than him and married with 4 kids. She was flattered by the attention and his confidence paid off when she agreed to go for a drink after work with him and ended up back at his flat in his bed, vigorously fucked 3 times before he sent her home. Once she'd told him that she'd told her husband they were stock-taking and didn't know what time she'd be home, he knew she was going to let him shag her.

We then had a long gap caused in the main by my insecurity, letting that "cuckold angst" get the better of me, but as time went on I felt the urge for Debbie to start cuckolding me again. We were older and wiser now, me 51, her 44, but my wife's initial response was, "No, I'm not going down that road again", but gradually softened her stance to a "maybe", then, "Are you sure you can handle it this time?" Satisfied with my reply that we were stronger than ever now and would like her to do it again, we re-embarked on the lifestyle, this time with more success. The internet and social media had grown in popularity now and led Debbie to explore dating sites. It wasn't unusual for me to wake up in the night and find her sitting up in bed topless chatting to men on webcam, once even out of bed with one leg on a chair showing some guy her pussy. "Shush!", she'd whisper as I stirred. "This guy likes knowing I'm in bed with my husband asleep next to me", so I'd dutifully lay still whilst she enjoyed being told what this guy was going to do with her in his bed or better still in our bed.

How good it would have been to have a nice long weekend break in the Midlands, leave the kids with her sister whilst I brought Debbie up to meet you. I never did get to watch her in action with another guy. Maybe I would have done with you.

debbie1077084914.jpg

debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg

Most definitely.

1 minute ago, LeicesterBull75 said:

Most definitely.

Thanks Martin. Although she once said, "If you were to walk in on me in bed with another man, you wouldn't even try and stop us would you?" (to which I replied, "No. I'd want you to carry on), Debbie was of the opinion that I wouldn't be able to handle watching another guy fucking her. In the early days she may well have been right. Now I'm older and wiser and probably kinkier than ever, I reckon it would have been amazing to see her naked with another man with his cock inside her. I think she'd have put on a real show for my benefit too, noisier and more vocal than with me when we were at home with the kids in ear-shot!

debbie1811069993.jpg

debbienaked1.thumb.jpg.0f20a849f305bd940aa7570f6180b87f.jpg

Sadly, I don't think I could persuade my girlfriend Becky - 46 next week and 19 years my junior - that we need to visit the West Midlands to see you. Saying that, although she's quite a shy, little, inexperienced thing, she has started coming out of her shell over the last 3 years, being embarrassed when she confessed to having a thing about black guys and more recently admitting, blushing but smiling, that she wouldn't mind if they were early 20s or late teens. Dirty bitch!

becky27.jpg

3 hours ago, Peter C said:

Sadly, I don't think I could persuade my girlfriend Becky - 46 next week and 19 years my junior - that we need to visit the West Midlands to see you. Saying that, although she's quite a shy, little, inexperienced thing, she has started coming out of her shell over the last 3 years, being embarrassed when she confessed to having a thing about black guys and more recently admitting, blushing but smiling, that she wouldn't mind if they were early 20s or late teens. Dirty bitch!

becky27.jpg

She looks delicious 😋

16 hours ago, LeicesterBull75 said:

She looks delicious

Thank you Martin. It always pleases me to read favorable comments about photos of my naughty ex-wife Debbie or my shy young lady Becky. I'm sure she'd benefit from a few sessions with you. When I tell guys that she's only ever been with 3 men it's often met with an offer to make that 4!