CuckoldFart.com

advice for getting my bday present from wife ;)

arrowheadwaterj

heyy. so my wife is aware of my fantasy to have her with other guys and all that but i dont know the best way for a slow start. she told me for my birthday i can do a 'turn on checklist' and she will see what she can do for thatt. i suggested pictures kissing other guys, flirting with other guys and that and she also added making videos and more special pictures. anyone have any advice on what i can ask for as she is very new and doesnt go out much.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

arrowheadwaterj,

You mention that she is new to this...and warming up to the idea. Pictures of her kissing other guys may be a bit of a stretch, but would certainly be a good start....so good luck there.

The idea of pictures does seem like something that might be doable.

Here are some suggestions:

Plan a pic taking night and you take some pics of your wife "preparing to go on a hotwife date". These pics could include shots of her laying out the clothes she might wear for her date, showering....maybe even shaving her pussy for her "bull date", putting on make-up, getting dressed, etc. I'm sure you get the idea. While these pics are being taken she should talk to you as if she's preparing herself for a night out with another man. For example, when she puts on a sexy bra and panties she could say to you something like this, "honey, do you think DomBull is going to like seeing me in this bra and panty set?I want to look perfect for him. When I undress for him, I want him thinking..."god I want to eat her alive". 

Another suggestion: include a naughty sign to the pics you are taking. For example, after she has shaved her pussy. Take a pic of her showing her pussy...maybe even fingering it...and her holding a small sign above it( hand written on paper) that says "DomBull's Pussy" or "Reserved for DomBull" or "Owned by DomBull". 

Have a Happy Birthday....

and have fun. Enjoy taking the mext step.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

arrowheadwaterj,

Your situation reminds me of a situation I was in with a couple that had fantasies of being an owned cuckold couple. They wanted to explore their fantasies and we ended up with me becoming their online dom. The wife had submissive-slut fantasies and her husband was wanting to explore the idea of sharing her. Our online play involved slut Mary doing quite a few photo sessions with her husband taking pics of slut Mary posing in various scenes as I commanded/directed. These pics started off somewhat tame...just showing her tits or lifting her dress to show her ass. Mary enjoyed being my online slut and the pics progressed to being more and more naughty. The photo shoots progressed to hubby taking pics of his wife/my slut exposing herself in public. As a couple they were instructed to go buy a large dildo, so Mary could practice sucking and fucking a large cock. Hubby took some great pics of slut Mary with her suction cup dong attached to a stool, with her bent over taking her dong deep into her mouth and throat. In another session she attached it to the same stool...and fucked it. Great pics of her riding the dong, the toy cock shining and shimmering...slick with her juices. To prove her sluttiness to me, I had them check into a motel...and the suction cup dong was attached to the motel room window. Slut mary stood...with her tits @@@@@@@...and sucked the dong that was stuck to the motel room window! Hopfully someone else saw slut mary's display of submissive sluttiness. Like many women, mary was somewhat conscientious about her butt (which she thought was too big...but wasn't at all). That ended up with her on her knees, head down- ASS UP...spreading her slut ass wide open for me (and hubby's camera). From there we moved to her showing me she was a two-hole fuckslut, with her fucking her pussy with a dildo while a butt plug was filling her ass.

arrowheadwaterj....you mentioned the possibility of your wife letting you shoot some video for your birthday.

I mentioned the hot photo shoots above...which were a build-up to some hot videos. I wanted to mention one specific video that slut Mary did for me...and I'd like to offer it to you as a suggestion.

In the video...I had slut Mary write my name on her favorite vibe. She then fucked herself with it...all the time telling her hubby that it was my cock that was making her cum and that she was covering with her juices. Hubby caught the entire thing on one HOT video.

This may be a bit extreme for your wife since you say she's kind of mew to this, but may be something for her to work towards.

Again...good luck to you on your journey to becoming a cuck hubby.

DomBull4U

• Like 1