CuckoldFart.com

Big Milestone coming up for me

canadianwittol

Thought I would share with whomever may be interested that my wife and I will be spending the weekend with her main bull, and this time my wife came up with an idea she thought would be fun. 

While shopping of a halloween costume she will be wearing to a halloween party with this same lover, she also thought it would be fun to buy me the stereotypical "French Maid Uniform" and has informed me that I will be wearing it this weekend - I never for a moment ever thought I'd fulfill this long-standing symbol of ultimate cuckold humiliation but finally, after 14 years in the lifestyle, it appears that I will. 

We went over the outfit last night and it will comprise the traditional black dress with white lace trim, a white-lace trimmed satin apron tied in the back, a silly little cap on a headband likewise trimmed with white lace, a white petticoat and white lace gloves which will be worn with a white lace bra and panty set and a black lace garter belt with black, lace-topped fishnet stockings.

This may well end up being the most humiliating circumstance that my wife has ever requested of me. I have been crossdressed in front of my wife's lovers before, but to wear an outfit specifically designed to symbolize lower status as a servant will be a heady and serious humiliation indeed.

Wish me luck.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests